Fascinating...

#1ShadowManeZEROPosted 6/10/2011 4:01:25 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/59398672

There doesn't seem to be much of anything negative being said about the Vita on its board yet, according to this topic, most of the people on there would rather own the Wii U (yeah, it's comparing a .console to a handheld but still).
---
People snipped: 11
"Then I shall make you see... That your hopes are nothing. Nothing but a mere illusion!" Zexion
#2BigAl519Posted 6/10/2011 4:10:31 PM
Don't know what your talking about. In the first two pages there is about 15 people saying the Vita. And seeing as its the best selling thing on Amazon right now id have to say its going to dominate.
#3LinetrixPosted 6/10/2011 4:12:46 PM(edited)
BigAl519 posted...
Don't know what your talking about. In the first two pages there is about 15 people saying the Vita. And seeing as its the best selling thing on Amazon right now id have to say its going to dominate.

[2]

That plus the sluggish sales of the 3DS plus the possibility of Vita games being sold at $40 equals to...?
---
Saying you don't like a game even if you're not posting on that game's board is still trolling - GameFAQs moderation
PSN: Zebimicion
#4ShadowManeZERO(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2011 4:15:32 PM
BigAl519 posted...

Sorry. Counting fail. :P Still, there's at least 11 people who would rather get a Wii U (counting people who'd get both) and that is a bit more than I expected given all the hate going on here.
---
People snipped: 11
"Then I shall make you see... That your hopes are nothing. Nothing but a mere illusion!" Zexion
#5shampoowarriorPosted 6/10/2011 4:18:31 PM
So, if the Vita doesn't sell even 3.6 million units in its first month will that make it the biggest failure since the 3ds or the biggest failure ever? Just curious.
---
To a kid lookin' up to me, life ain't nothin' but pixels and money.
3DS FC: 0344-9278-1357
#6BigAl519Posted 6/10/2011 4:26:11 PM
ShadowManeZERO posted...
BigAl519 posted...

Sorry. Counting fail. :P Still, there's at least 11 people who would rather get a Wii U (counting people who'd get both) and that is a bit more than I expected given all the hate going on here.

Either way, the Vita is going starting off the same way the PS2 did with being a best seller months before its release, everyone is quite happy with it right now unlike the Wii U which has cost Nintendo to be the lowest they have been in Stocks in 5 years. Something like a 9.5% total drop in 4 days maybe more. Day one was 5% day two was 4.5% more so who knows. Honestly there is no WOW to the Wii U what so ever yet(key word). But who knows what will turn up in the next year and a half until its release. Nintendo may listen to consumers and actually change a few of the big problems people have with it.

What I am worried about most with the Wii U would be buying the damn thing then a year later 2 new systems are release that completely blow it out of the water. That and it looks like its going to have a hefty price tag, im thinking 600+ if it comes packaged with one of the new controllers.
#7fdgdfdasdsfPosted 6/10/2011 4:26:43 PM
So, if the Vita doesn't sell even 3.6 million units in its first month will that make it the biggest failure since the 3ds or the biggest failure ever? Just curious.

It took 3 months for 3DS to sell that much. Besides the initial sales aren't why people think 3DS is a bit of a failure right now, its the fact that sales dropped soon after to the point where PSP was outselling on a weekly basis worldwide (at least up until this week.)
#8AceMoePosted 6/10/2011 4:29:26 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9SoaringDivePosted 6/10/2011 4:30:05 PM
It took 3 months for 3DS to sell that much.

One month.
---
Your entire life has been a mathematical error. A mathematical error I'm about to correct.
#10the_cajun88Posted 6/10/2011 4:30:29 PM
That plus the sluggish sales of the 3DS plus the possibility of Vita games being sold at $40 equals to...?

Let's see what happens after OoT3D comes out.
---
The University of Tennessee FTW
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l306/the_cajun88/Josephthesnowman.gif