1 Controller Per System???

#1SexPantherPandaPosted 6/11/2011 11:03:53 AM
I don't get it let's say i want to play smash bros, so 1 person uses the new controller and everyone else has to scramble for last gen stuff?? The whole thing makes no sense and might be the most vague E3 by nintendo EVER!
#2Shadowalker720Posted 6/11/2011 11:09:27 AM
lol 3 people are screwed, and 1 person gets to have a blast. That's family gaming nintendo good job.
---
Mavs in 4, always
#3ExcIusivity69Posted 6/11/2011 11:10:19 AM
XBOX 360, and PS3's controllers are now last gen stuff too \/_\/

So I guess you are now a retro gamer unless you buy the Wii U.
#4RyuNinjaDogPosted 6/11/2011 3:16:30 PM
Why do you need a tablet controller to play Smash Bros? Just use the classic controller.
#5ShibutoPosted 6/11/2011 3:17:53 PM
100th topic about the same...do you have anything else to say TC? Maybe...explain that the pictures from this topic

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/59412864

are not really yours?
---
Ps3 is like a bomb, cause of all the game! -Tekken9292
#6XMenFreek118Posted 6/11/2011 3:18:36 PM
Shadowalker720 posted...
lol 3 people are screwed, and 1 person gets to have a blast. That's family gaming nintendo good job.

Lol. Or nintendo just comes up with THE BEST CONTROLLER IDEA EVARR. Have a GC controller -> wiimote adapter. Instantly, all the options to play brawl + more, available to anyone who picks this game up.
#7SexPantherPanda(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2011 5:20:39 PM
Shibuto I put a hi gamefaqs in the comments on the bottom. Not much more i can do.
#8svdbygrce02Posted 6/11/2011 7:00:41 PM

They can throw the new controller in the garbage for all I care...I just want a next gen nintendo system

#9andodelPosted 6/11/2011 7:06:30 PM
At this point, I think anybody who makes a thread about this topic should be banned from this forum. I'm so tired of explaining how smart it is to not force people to buy the extra expensive controllers, as well as the fact that it would slow down the system or jack up the cost so it could support four controllers. Possibly both!
For games like smash bros., the utablet would probably not be used a whole lot, and I'm sure for local MP it would act like a CCP.
#10YuriNanatovPosted 6/11/2011 7:11:25 PM
andodel posted...
At this point, I think anybody who makes a thread about this topic should be banned from this forum. I'm so tired of explaining how smart it is to not force people to buy the extra expensive controllers, as well as the fact that it would slow down the system or jack up the cost so it could support four controllers. Possibly both!
For games like smash bros., the utablet would probably not be used a whole lot, and I'm sure for local MP it would act like a CCP.

People WANT to buy extra controllers. That's why everyone is mad.

Please explain to me how Nintendo giving you a reason NOT to buy more of their products is a smart idea.

Nevermind, on second thought please don't bother. After that there's nothing you can say I'd take seriously.

So far today I've heard two of the greatest lines ever written on the internet from the Nintendo Defense Force.

"You can't judge GRAPHICS from VISUAL ANALYSIS"

and now

"I'm tired of explaining how smart Nintendo is by not giving people a reason to buy their products."