My Favorite moment in E3 History

#11Starwars4JPosted 6/12/2011 7:20:49 AM
kinglink13 posted...
Starwars4J posted...
youngoli posted...
I practically **** my pants when I watched that for the first time.

Too bad the final game ended up being nothing like that. :/

What are you talking about, the final game was exactly like that. People just like to *****, that's why they're unsatisfied with EVERY new Zelda game that comes out. Every new one is the new "worst in the series".

Almost everything in that trailer was not in the final product.

Bwuh? Most of it was. Not to mention the game "being like that" has nothing to do with pixel-identical scenes, but rather what the game was like. The same art style, graphics, atmosphere, etc. AFAIK there were like 1 or 2 big things shown before the game was released that weren't in the final version.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#12kinglink13Posted 6/12/2011 8:04:02 AM
Starwars4J posted...
kinglink13 posted...
Starwars4J posted...
youngoli posted...

What are you talking about, the final game was exactly like that. People just like to *****, that's why they're unsatisfied with EVERY new Zelda game that comes out. Every new one is the new "worst in the series".

Bwuh? Most of it was. Not to mention the game "being like that" has nothing to do with pixel-identical scenes, but rather what the game was like. The same art style, graphics, atmosphere, etc. AFAIK there were like 1 or 2 big things shown before the game was released that weren't in the final version.

Don't get me wrong I love TP just the way it is, but I am just saying that in the beta version there was a beta forest, Hyrule field looked better (it had better enemy's as it shows) and there was cooler things, look at this trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPin8YYV5-c
#13Starwars4JPosted 6/12/2011 8:06:39 AM
kinglink13 posted...
Starwars4J posted...
kinglink13 posted...
Starwars4J posted...
youngoli posted...

Don't get me wrong I love TP just the way it is, but I am just saying that in the beta version there was a beta forest, Hyrule field looked better (it had better enemy's as it shows) and there was cooler things, look at this trailer

We're talking about what was shown at E3 though...and most of that stuff was still in the game. I mentioned the ONE or TWO large things that were removed...hardly "most of the video". The fans got pretty much what they were promised, but they set their expectations too high and place OoT on this godly pedestal that, no matter how good, no game will ever top.
---
#14kinglink13Posted 6/12/2011 8:08:50 AM
Starwars4J posted...
kinglink13 posted...
Starwars4J posted...
kinglink13 posted...
Starwars4J posted...
youngoli posted...

We're talking about what was shown at E3 though...and most of that stuff was still in the game. I mentioned the ONE or TWO large things that were removed...hardly "most of the video". The fans got pretty much what they were promised, but they set their expectations too high and place OoT on this godly pedestal that, no matter how good, no game will ever top.

Exactly, even though I believe Skyward Sword looks like it will finally beat OOT (but I will try not to get to hyped just in case).
#15Starwars4JPosted 6/12/2011 8:37:40 AM
kinglink13 posted...
Exactly, even though I believe Skyward Sword looks like it will finally beat OOT (but I will try not to get to hyped just in case).

Really? All I've heard about SS so far is (surprise!) the fans *****ing about how the art style sucks. Even though it follows in the OoT art style. Yes, I'm serious.
---
#16ninty_fanboyPosted 6/12/2011 6:14:12 PM
Starwars4J posted...
kinglink13 posted...

Really? All I've heard about SS so far is (surprise!) the fans *****ing about how the art style sucks. Even though it follows in the OoT art style. Yes, I'm serious.

Who do you mean by the fans? Come have a look at the Skyward Sword board, most of us love the new art style and those who didn't were pretty much gone about a month after last years E3.

A lot of the board and Zelda fans I know are hopeful this'll be the best yet, but it's different to the way Twilight Priness hype was. IMO whereas TP, the hype was based on the promise of a grand Zelda game with epic set pieces and such, SS is bringing excitement more based on its control scheme and new gameplay mechanics.
---
Cardinal of the Zelda WT Board under rule of kamikazetomato.
vooks.net - Not just another shameless ad