Everything about the WiiU that's different from PS360 is casual and bad

#1BlackPhoenix127Posted 6/12/2011 7:13:45 PM
There we go, I just saved every fanboy, every flamer, and every troll a whole lot of time because that's all they're here to say.

According to them, anything that is different from the PS3 or Xbox is just utter crap. Or it's too casual and not hardcore enough for them.

Apparently we don't need two systems that are practically identical, we need three systems that are practically identical.

And it goes much father than just the consoles themselves. They all need to have the exact same games. IE tons of copy/paste FPS titles or games with lots of cussing, blood, or TnA.

Anything that doesn't have realistic graphics is bad. What? This game looks like a cartoon? That's for casuals!

What?! This game isn't an FPS! It's casual!

What?! This controller looks different!!!!! Gimmick!

It doesn't have analogue sticks?! It SUCKS!!!!!!

Let me summarize. ANYTHING that is DIFFERENT is BAD!!!!!!

That's right everyone. Apparently for the Wii U to be good, it has to be exactly like the PS3 and 360 and not offer ANYTHING that is different, new, or unique. It needs to have a clone controller, clone online, clone games, and clone name.

Because we all know how TERRIBLE and CASUAL the Wii was. I mean, everyone laughs at the wii and always has. Wait what? Microsoft and Sony copied the wii's controller that made it casual? Oh well if it's on their console it's uber leet hardcore!!!!!

There you go trolls. I just did all your work for you. Quit with all of your useless topics and flame here like I know you will. Or just get out. Either one is good!
---
PSN: Azure-Edge
#2midgarPosted 6/12/2011 7:15:25 PM
Overly defensive topic #114,327, folks. Nothing to see here.
---
"The key to happiness is disinterest mingled with mild contempt."
Better living through apathy. If you're into that sort of thing.
#3DarkMarc009Posted 6/12/2011 7:30:13 PM
midgar posted...
Overly defensive topic #114,327, folks. Nothing to see here.

Except for the fact that it sums up the entire board.
#4AlwaysDreamerPosted 6/12/2011 7:36:21 PM
I love TC for this! Bravo! It certainly won't make the "hardcore" gamers shut up, but it definitely made my day!

I work at Gamestop and every day of working there crushes a little bit of my sanity. I had two guys ask me once if I'm a gamer (I'm a girl so they had to ask...how annoying), and here's how that conversation went:

Guys: Do u game lol?!?!
Me:....yes.
Guys: Oh, so you have an Xbox.
Me: No, definitely not. Not a fan of that at all.
Guys: Oh....so you have a ps3.
Me: Nope, not one of those either.
Guys: Oh, so you really don't play games.
Me: *face palm*

I do have a ps3 now, though!
---
Visit http://www.examiner.com/girl-gamer-in-cleveland/ashley-waldorf for video game reviews, news, and other related events.
#5EndgamePosted 6/12/2011 7:47:05 PM
some of us also hate the 360 and PS3, and believe that they represent another side of the spectrum that is also responsible for the decay of the video game industry (in terms of quality, yes, I know video games are no longer considered a thing just for kids and nerds)

it's just worse when Nintendo does bad things because they used to be the best
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#6MannyruePosted 6/12/2011 7:51:38 PM
Endgame posted...
some of us also hate the 360 and PS3, and believe that they represent another side of the spectrum that is also responsible for the decay of the video game industry (in terms of quality, yes, I know video games are no longer considered a thing just for kids and nerds)

it's just worse when Nintendo does bad things because they used to be the best

See you say"bad"I say it is a change for the better,I get bored of playing game's the same way all the time.
#7Waluigi1Posted 6/12/2011 8:08:53 PM
FPS's are played by more "casuals" than all the so called casual games are played by "casuals".
---
I need a new sig...
#8smashmaster1111Posted 6/12/2011 8:12:40 PM
If you "hate" 360 and PS3 then you can't deny that you are a fanboy. By "hating" these consoles you have missed out on some really good games this gen...
---
I know maybe, like, three people who call their wangs "Charizard".-Nanabobo
http://timh.fobby.net/timh.swf
#9OmegaPillowPosted 6/12/2011 8:13:04 PM
Wii was bad in my eyes, i see no difference with this
---
Pimpin is a fact
#10martyoytramPosted 6/12/2011 8:15:46 PM
Waluigi1 posted...
FPS's are played by more "casuals" than all the so called casual games are played by "casuals".

I agree with this. In my mind there's "hardcore" i.e., "ZOMG BLUD AND BOOBIES!!! SOO COOOL!!! LOL MARYO IZ 4 BAYBIEZZZ!!!"

And there's hardcore. i.e., "I enjoy a wide selection of games, and I don't care if you think some are for babies."
---
06/06/11 The Update Purge of the 3DS Board
3DS: 3136-6572-7370