Everything about the WiiU that's different from PS360 is casual and bad

#21OzymandiasIVPosted 6/12/2011 11:41:33 PM
Eh, most of the Nintendo trolling I've seen recently is going on over on the Vita board, but it has seemed to have died down a bit.
---
In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe.
You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.
#22jademiedPosted 6/12/2011 11:44:46 PM(edited)
There are some(key word SOME) fps that are original and that you need more strategy but still the ps3 and xbox 360 have a lot more good games than the wii. Some of them are fps but for the most part they are diferent types of games. You want a good shooter? Lost planet 1 and 2, borderlands, mass effect 2, fallout 3. There is probably more but does are the ones off the top of my head.
---
If you want Megaman X and MMZ Zero in Marvel VS Capcom 3 Put this message in your signature.
#23jademiedPosted 6/13/2011 12:23:43 AM
Cat got your tongues?
---
If you want Megaman X and MMZ Zero in Marvel VS Capcom 3 Put this message in your signature.
#24kukukupoPosted 6/13/2011 12:30:34 AM
the truth is, most 'hardcore' gamers are just casuals. They only play the newest FPS or 'mature themed' games with the best graphics they can find.

True 'hardcore' gamers only play a handful of games a year and master them.
#25jademiedPosted 6/13/2011 12:55:48 AM(edited)
really? I have some friends that dont come out of call of duty black ops. I personally dont like that style of shooters that(except some exceptions like borderlands and fallout 3). Also its not soo much about hardcore as it is about quality. Only nintendo games and some(really small "some") third party games are good on the wii. Most of it is just bad. The ps3 and xbox 360 have some amazing games and most of the "bad" ones are atleast decent. Have you had a good look of the wii games?
---
#26jademiedPosted 6/13/2011 1:00:50 AM(edited)
people call ps3 and xbox 360 fans fanboys but you are the same. You follow nintendo blindly. Each console have its faults but you cant defend what cant be defended.

Also I give you that some exagerate too much >_>.
---