What do YOU think the odds of Gamecube and Dreamcast VC games are for this?

#21RobJ23Posted 6/18/2011 1:48:18 PM
GameCube VC games will most likely be overpriced. Why do you need them as a download anyway? The Wii (which I imagine many people posting here have) plays all GameCube games. So buy them now and play them. If by some odd chance you don't have a Wii: get a GameCube. It's cheap and easy to get.

This is the problem with many gamers today: they feel like they have to sell the old systems right before the new one comes out. Then later they regret it, and buy the system again... or get sucked into buying the games as downloads.
#22PedroMontanaPosted 6/19/2011 3:42:51 PM
I think 15$ would be absolutely ok for DC/GC games.
There are quite a few desirable games for both systems that cost a lot more when you try to find them used (Gotcha Force, Pikmin 2, Project Justice, Shenmue 1&2, pretty much every shoot'em up on DC...).

@ Rob:
The whole VC would be pretty obsolete if i wanted to clutter my living room with a NES, a SNES, a TG16, a Genesis and a bunch of other old systems.
I keep my DC because i still has a lot of exclusives (or best or good versions of multiplats) i like to play, about 30-40.
On the GC, i care about very few games, perhaps only 2. If Killer7 shows up on the VC and F-Zero gets a superior sequel i don't need a GC playing device anymore. My Wii, my 2 GC conrollers, my 2 memory cards and my GC games certainly would sell fo more then 15$.
---
No More Heroes
#23MrYellowPenguinPosted 6/19/2011 3:45:39 PM
If Nintendo put N64 games on the Wii and eventually GBA games on the 3Ds, then you can expect GC games on the Wii U.