where in the world is F-Zero?

#11leeko_linkPosted 6/22/2011 8:38:44 AM
"where in the world is F-Zero?"

I came here expecting a different topic. I thought you were asking for the location of where the series originate, not about you wanting the series.
#12TerotrousPosted 6/22/2011 11:23:16 AM
NO UNLOCKABLE MACHINE (buyable is alright, because it's easy to collect money or credits, but finishing all Story Mode chapters at Hard then at Very Hard was a pain. I did get all 10 AX racers... but I NOT doing it again... especially since I thought it would work with a F-Zero AX arcade cabinet... and it didn't work because the function was disabled.)

I totally disagree on this. If you're going to have 50 racers, some of them might as well be unlockable. No one needs that many racers to start with.

As you described it, story mode would be getting a difficulty tonedown anyway, so presumably unlocking the characters wouldn't be as difficult. Or they could always just have you unlock characters like you do in F-Zero X and the GBA games.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "SNES Ganbare Goemon 2"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery (still new)
#13RollerBobPosted 6/22/2011 4:50:32 PM
Gnik posted...
NO UNLOCKABLE MACHINE (buyable is alright, because it's easy to collect money or credits, but finishing all Story Mode chapters at Hard then at Very Hard was a pain. I did get all 10 AX racers... but I NOT doing it again... especially since I thought it would work with a F-Zero AX arcade cabinet... and it didn't work because the function was disabled.)

I totally disagree on this. If you're going to have 50 racers, some of them might as well be unlockable. No one needs that many racers to start with.

As you described it, story mode would be getting a difficulty tonedown anyway, so presumably unlocking the characters wouldn't be as difficult. Or they could always just have you unlock characters like you do in F-Zero X and the GBA games.

What I meant was that I don't want to unlock machines via clearing Story Mode on high difficulty settings, hence buying them with credits instead. Clearing the Cups at various settings is fine, but if multiples Story Modes are involved, I want a machine after one clearing and something else if we get higher difficulty settings.
---
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak french. Yes, I live in Quebec.