Pokemon...

#1GuttaGamesPosted 6/21/2011 2:54:59 AM
I'm not a fan at all of the series, but everyone can agree that this controller is widely setting it up for another "Pokemon Battle Revolution" game. I can imagine your attacks being on the controller as a somewhat heated battle is taking place.
---
360 Gamer Tag - Newnie
MVC3 Jubilee for DLC!!!
#2CobaltosPosted 6/21/2011 2:57:43 AM
One controller per system. Would be kinda stupid to give the controller to your opponent, besides you'd be able to see all his Pokémon and movesets.
---
^He's lying.
Wii FC: 6994-9886-0165-7282, Gamertag: Cobaltos
#3Solar_CrimsonPosted 6/21/2011 2:59:53 AM
jappur2803 posted...
One controller per system. Would be kinda stupid to give the controller to your opponent, besides you'd be able to see all his Pokémon and movesets.

From what I understand, it's not that it's one tablet controller per system so much as it is Nintendo telling the developers to work as if it were so for the time being. They said the console can handle more than one, but they're concerned about how much money the customers would spend buying more of them.

Anyway, I'd rather see a Pokemon Stadium game with the same concept.
---
http://crimsongalaxy.blogspot.com/
"Does Crobat have time to Nasty Plot?" - the_cajun88
#4CobaltosPosted 6/21/2011 3:07:26 AM
I liked the first Pokémon stadium but I never owned a GBC back then so I had to use the rental Pokémon, which sucked. I didn't really like PBR even though I have a DS and several Pokémon games.

As many people have already stated, I just want to have an actual 3D Pokémon adventure game, not like Colisseum.
---
^He's lying.
Wii FC: 6994-9886-0165-7282, Gamertag: Cobaltos
#5GuttaGames(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2011 3:20:40 AM
jappur2803 posted...
I liked the first Pokémon stadium but I never owned a GBC back then so I had to use the rental Pokémon, which sucked. I didn't really like PBR even though I have a DS and several Pokémon games.

As many people have already stated, I just want to have an actual 3D Pokémon adventure game, not like Colisseum.

^ This is exactly why I got out of pokemon. I didn't give a crap if it was "childish" or not, it was the simple fact that EVERY GAME had the basic fighting and roaming engine and I got sick of it. I always wanted them to create a free roaming pokemon game similar to Digimon World 1 if any of you guys ever played that.
---
360 Gamer Tag - Newnie
MVC3 Jubilee for DLC!!!
#6TombolaManPosted 6/21/2011 3:37:54 AM
As long as Nintendo makes money keeping the Pokemon series more or less the same every generation they won't change anything. As much as I love the series I know it could be so much better..=/
#7CPUXPosted 6/21/2011 4:57:00 AM
All Nintendo has to do is make a Pokemon MMO. But nope. Stoopid Nintendo.
---
Black Ops - wP/Snake - 1338 7965 5875
This sentence is false. I am lying.
#8GuttaGames(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2011 3:37:46 PM
TombolaMan posted...
As long as Nintendo makes money keeping the Pokemon series more or less the same every generation they won't change anything. As much as I love the series I know it could be so much better..=/

Yupp, and that's why they haven't changed it. Because for some odd reason its not getting old to the majority of the pokemon fan base.
---
360 Gamer Tag - iNewnie
MVC3 Jubilee for DLC!!!
#9vishal270Posted 6/21/2011 4:06:14 PM
Pokemon is better off on the handhelds. Most console versions suck without the handheld version.