I want to see another Actraiser game on U

#1blunderminePosted 6/21/2011 12:38:52 PM
For those who don't know what it would be like, think Kid Icarus meets Civilization meets action platformer (Castlevania maybe). Either way it woudl be awesome. Actraiser 2 sucked buy 1 is still my favorite game of all time.
#2zerowest24Posted 6/21/2011 12:39:40 PM
blundermine posted...
For those who don't know what it would be like, think Kid Icarus meets Civilization meets action platformer (Castlevania maybe). Either way it woudl be awesome. Actraiser 2 sucked buy 1 is still my favorite game of all time.

THIS
#3kaiserzero61Posted 6/21/2011 1:03:07 PM
I was thinking about how awesome Actraiser 3 would be the other day
---
''Capitalism, ho!'' - Recette, Recettear, PC
''He's more into tidal swells than the rise and fall of my heaving bosom.''-Nadia,Alundra, PS1
#4zerowest24Posted 6/21/2011 1:15:06 PM
I was playing ActRaiser on VC a few monthes ago. I hope Nintendo pushes all the SNES games on to the ESHOP VC so I can still play all the ones I loved now I sold my poor Wii as soon as I heard of the Wii-U ( its resale value is already pretty low)
#5MichaelDeAngeloPosted 6/21/2011 1:56:17 PM
With the Screentroller, you could do both the action portions and the civ portions at the same time.

I imagine a part of the game where Master is on the surface, attacking a tower, and monsters keep flooding it from the overworld view. If the angel (from here on out called Gabriel), can locate the nest, he can give Master some breathing room. But you'd have to find a safe spot to hide as master to make sure everything is ok.
---
Alundra is the best top-down Zelda game since Link to the Past.
Darksiders is the best 3D Zelda game since Ocarina of Time.