I hope this console comes in different colors

#1WhiteSoxBudPosted 6/21/2011 5:41:04 PM

I remember all of the N64's colors how you could see in a bit and see the hardware inside. Nintendo should do that again with the Wii U

#2WhiteSoxBud(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2011 7:32:17 PM

bump

#3dunkisPosted 6/21/2011 7:35:47 PM
Man I remember I got a smoke colored N64 and thought it was friggen awesome at the time. I had a Pika and Pichu themed, gold and silver alternating Gameboy Color and thought that was even more friggen awesome. All my friends had different colored systems. Now we're moving into an age where it's easier just to plop on one color and offering a couple others later. While it may not be the best for marketing, they really should consider at least three or four colors at launch based on surveys taken to get some predictions on how many of each should be made and sent everywhere.
---
3DS 3394-3558-7825
#4Brilliant_RPosted 6/21/2011 7:35:55 PM
Or GCN. As long as the primary color isn't purple >.>
---
L is not real.
R is brilliant 2401
#5Elfqueen83Posted 6/21/2011 7:39:38 PM

I hate to admit I always felt a bit cheated when a awesome colored console would come out .I felt like I was being punished for being a big fan and buying mine early .Speaking of which did anyones Snes turn colors over the years mine went from ti's oringal color to a yellowish . No one smokes in my house ( people always ask that when I talk about this ) .

#6darkjedilinkPosted 6/21/2011 7:41:01 PM
Elfqueen83 posted...
I hate to admit I always felt a bit cheated when a awesome colored console would come out .I felt like I was being punished for being a big fan and buying mine early .Speaking of which did anyones Snes turn colors over the years mine went from ti's oringal color to a yellowish . No one smokes in my house ( people always ask that when I talk about this ) .

Mine did on the bottom part - just below the seam on the casing.
---
Darkjedilink has what most would consider the Triforcelightning.
-Nintendojitsu
#7Ryan SiPosted 6/21/2011 10:23:00 PM
No, they need to continue to put out the perception that they are a serious company w/ slick and entertaining devices for all ages..and that means one solid color. White, Silver, or Black.

I have no problem with a limited edition console in an alternate color, but even Nintendo admitted recently putting consoles out in purple and such only reinforces the notion that Nintendo makes games and consoles for elementary school kids.
#8JackofSpades209Posted 6/21/2011 11:09:04 PM
Elfqueen83 posted...

That's exactly how I feel
---
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep --not screaming, like the passengers in his car. I said ass
#9Fyrus797Posted 6/21/2011 11:27:43 PM
Personally wouldnt mind the see-through case so i dont hafve to get a friend to mod it like i did with my current wii ( i wanted a gold system with the triforce and master sword ).
---
________(====()_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-,
I_iiiii__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{_)_)_)_)_)_}========
#10MetaKirbyFanPosted 6/21/2011 11:31:18 PM
I hate the current thought that "black/silver/white = mature". When did color become childish?
---
Rant site, from popular GFAQs topic: https://sites.google.com/site/tria1andfai1ur3/home
MetaKirby's Trollslaying site -Tinynewtman