If there's no Star Fox on this system, I will cry manly tears.

#31chaomaster4000(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2011 3:03:16 AM
KirbyWithAGun posted...
I have to agree with the on foot stuff gets repititive... The reason though is they make you do to much. The second level, they literally ask you to kill like 5 monsters with ridiculous amount of bad guys on the way. Its cool at first but gets old very quickly. This is my opinion, but I say they need to perhaps try to be similar to metroid in a way when it comes to on foot stuff. Instead of FPS or side scrolling, it be like 3rd person shooting.

I dunno, I through the on-foot sections were pretty decent, except for the problem with how easy it was to fall off a ledge and how difficult it was to go in a straight line (only mattered when trying to get up one of the tripod-like structures on the Corneria stage in MP, IIRC). I wouldn't mind them in a similar style with more fluid controls on Wii U, but there needs to be a focus on on-rails Arwing levels, rather than on-foot dominating most of the game (y hallo thar Assault).

slugboss posted...
I'd probably freak out if a huge slippy face appeared on my wii U pad and was whining at me to do stuff while playing...

The screen could always be used as a cockpit view as well as radio transmitter, but I'm not sure how useful a cockpit view would be.
---
chao master four thousand
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6045/stpcombo.jpg
#32SragentThomPosted 6/30/2011 8:12:11 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#33Boo DestroyerPosted 6/30/2011 8:15:38 PM
Problem is, Nintendo doesn't know what to do with this series.

They claim to be so bloody proud of it, yet don't make another real effort at it themselves.
#34Auzzie_WingmanPosted 7/1/2011 12:28:27 AM
Considering that a new Starfox would end up on the Wii U, I wouldn't be surprised if it was like Command. I mean, a game like that could utilise the touchscreen very well.

But the more I think about it, I wouldn't mind having it all in the one game. Not a compilation or whatever, but a new game that has it all. Nintendo said they want to cater to everyone, then I wouldn't be too shocked if their games have all that people want of the series.

Even if it's stupid, costs heaps of money to produce, and takes years of development, I wouldn't mind a Starfox that was onrails/adventure/assault/command/whateverotherkickasstricktheypulloutnext
---
---Ninja of the Layton VS Gyakuten Boards---3DS Friend Code: 1246 - 8736 - 6899
"OBJECTION! The chicken came first, damnit!
#35danwoodsv1Posted 7/1/2011 12:45:09 AM
Men don't cry. Men WEEP!!!
---
A: Bollocks! and B:... Well there isn't a B becuase the A was so great!