Who is going to buy two consoles next generation?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Who is going to buy two consoles next generation?

User Info: niels200683

niels200683
5 years ago#51
Nintendo console as soon as available (up to and including the DS, I always waited until a new, non-ported zelda game was available - but broke this tradition with the 3DS if you don't see TP as a port and plan to keep this tradition broken)

I'll get another console as soon as more than 50 games are on there that I want, that aren't available on the console I already have.

PS1 and PS2 were just shy of that 50 mark, so I never had them.

PS3 hit that mark pretty soon this gen, though - and allowed me to get the PS1 games I missed during that gen as well. (European, so the extremely rare ps2 emulation system is extremely rare, and doesn't emulate a lot of ps2 games properly anyway).

I can see the PS Vita getting enough games for me to warrant a purchase as well.
Do you believe in the Soul Cake Duck?
Einstein: My wife doesn't understand me.

User Info: sebetai

sebetai
5 years ago#52
I prefer Nintendo and Sony as my home consoles. Nintendo as my Hand Held (waiting for the PSP 3000 to drop to $50). I don't plan to get any Microsoft consoles but i do love Windows and am using windows XP. I used to use 98 until 2009, yes 2009. It died after about 8+ years. About a month before i got my new computer for graduating school so that was cool.
I loved, i lost, and i saw boobies. what more can a man ask for?
I'm going to unzip your skin and wear you like a little coat
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Who is going to buy two consoles next generation?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived