i think the ps3 could still crush the wiiu

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. i think the ps3 could still crush the wiiu

User Info: SUPERM3TROID

SUPERM3TROID
5 years ago#1
Honestly it's quite a bit bigger
I think my wiiu would break if I slammed my ps3 on it a couple of times.

User Info: sumweeaboo

sumweeaboo
5 years ago#2
Oh, yeah?

Well I could break both with, like, a big rock or something.
"if their is a woman who wears a mini skirt...., look at the bottom of 3ds..., for sure you can see the
panty. "-BuLLeT4MYHearT

User Info: kiwikush

kiwikush
5 years ago#3
Yeah, the PS3 is, like, xbox-huge.

It makes for a neato grill though!
Girls can play too.

User Info: mr_metalhead666

mr_metalhead666
5 years ago#4
kiwikush posted...
Yeah, the PS3 is, like, xbox-huge.

It makes for a neato grill though!

It makes an awesome grill. Playing some Uncharted while cooking some sausages. Awesome.
Killing is my Business..........And Business is Good

User Info: Electric_Sonic

Electric_Sonic
5 years ago#5
if the wii u is as durable as past nintendo systems have been it's gonna be tough as s*** to break
http://www.brawlinthefamily.com/
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/storyfiles/hs2/03346.gif

User Info: Kwizxx

Kwizxx
5 years ago#6

Electric_Sonic posted...
if the wii u is as durable as past nintendo systems have been it's gonna be tough as s*** to break

^^^^^

If you drop a 360 and ps3 it sounds like a plastic toy hitting the ground. The wii sounds like a brick. I also remember that G4 special where they tortured a ps2, xbox, and gamecube with a bunch of durability tests and the gamecube easily took the beating the best.

User Info: Tottentanz

Tottentanz
5 years ago#7
Kwizxx posted...

Electric_Sonic posted...

^^^^^If you drop a 360 and ps3 it sounds like a plastic toy hitting the ground. The wii sounds like a brick. I also remember that G4 special where they tortured a ps2, xbox, and gamecube with a bunch of durability tests and the gamecube easily took the beating the best.

That is because the Cube was based on borg tech.

User Info: LHS_2012

LHS_2012
5 years ago#8
Kwizxx posted...

Electric_Sonic posted...

^^^^^If you drop a 360 and ps3 it sounds like a plastic toy hitting the ground. The wii sounds like a brick. I also remember that G4 special where they tortured a ps2, xbox, and gamecube with a bunch of durability tests and the gamecube easily took the beating the best.

Which is surprising, because the original Xbox looked and felt like a pile of bricks in a plastic casing, while the Gamecube looked like a toy.

Looks are indeed deceiving.
No copyright law in the UNIVERSE can stop me!!
Gamertag: Starfish Hero

User Info: ImGanondorfLol

ImGanondorfLol
5 years ago#9
I've dropped my gamecube so many times back when I'd ride my bike to my cousin's house. My gamecube would rip through the bag and fall on the sidewalk. Still worked.
My signature is
two lines long.

User Info: brixton_mouse

brixton_mouse
5 years ago#10
Yea but the sidewalk broke.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. i think the ps3 could still crush the wiiu

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived