i think the ps3 could still crush the wiiu

#1SUPERM3TROIDPosted 6/28/2011 9:16:36 PM
Honestly it's quite a bit bigger
I think my wiiu would break if I slammed my ps3 on it a couple of times.
#2sumweeabooPosted 6/28/2011 9:18:02 PM
Oh, yeah?

Well I could break both with, like, a big rock or something.
---
"if their is a woman who wears a mini skirt...., look at the bottom of 3ds..., for sure you can see the
panty. "-BuLLeT4MYHearT
#3kiwikushPosted 6/28/2011 9:20:43 PM
Yeah, the PS3 is, like, xbox-huge.

It makes for a neato grill though!
---
Girls can play too.
#4mr_metalhead666Posted 6/28/2011 9:27:05 PM
kiwikush posted...
Yeah, the PS3 is, like, xbox-huge.

It makes for a neato grill though!

It makes an awesome grill. Playing some Uncharted while cooking some sausages. Awesome.
---
Killing is my Business..........And Business is Good
#5Electric_SonicPosted 6/28/2011 9:32:06 PM
if the wii u is as durable as past nintendo systems have been it's gonna be tough as s*** to break
---
http://www.brawlinthefamily.com/
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/storyfiles/hs2/03346.gif
#6KwizxxPosted 6/28/2011 11:35:55 PM

Electric_Sonic posted...
if the wii u is as durable as past nintendo systems have been it's gonna be tough as s*** to break

^^^^^

If you drop a 360 and ps3 it sounds like a plastic toy hitting the ground. The wii sounds like a brick. I also remember that G4 special where they tortured a ps2, xbox, and gamecube with a bunch of durability tests and the gamecube easily took the beating the best.

#7TottentanzPosted 6/28/2011 11:37:00 PM
Kwizxx posted...

Electric_Sonic posted...

^^^^^If you drop a 360 and ps3 it sounds like a plastic toy hitting the ground. The wii sounds like a brick. I also remember that G4 special where they tortured a ps2, xbox, and gamecube with a bunch of durability tests and the gamecube easily took the beating the best.

That is because the Cube was based on borg tech.
#8LHS_2012Posted 6/28/2011 11:38:17 PM
Kwizxx posted...

Electric_Sonic posted...

^^^^^If you drop a 360 and ps3 it sounds like a plastic toy hitting the ground. The wii sounds like a brick. I also remember that G4 special where they tortured a ps2, xbox, and gamecube with a bunch of durability tests and the gamecube easily took the beating the best.

Which is surprising, because the original Xbox looked and felt like a pile of bricks in a plastic casing, while the Gamecube looked like a toy.

Looks are indeed deceiving.
---
No copyright law in the UNIVERSE can stop me!!
Gamertag: Starfish Hero
#9ImGanondorfLolPosted 6/29/2011 1:16:55 AM
I've dropped my gamecube so many times back when I'd ride my bike to my cousin's house. My gamecube would rip through the bag and fall on the sidewalk. Still worked.
---
My signature is
two lines long.
#10brixton_mousePosted 6/29/2011 1:34:28 AM
Yea but the sidewalk broke.