Nintendo failing to impress stockholders

#1CyborgCthulhuPosted 6/30/2011 6:05:31 PM
"I'm concerned about the falling stock price. I own stock, but I don't own a single Nintendo product. I believe games are a waste of time. By the way, the reason I own Nintendo stock is because the name is nice, it's in Kyoto and it was listed in the year of my birth."

"During the Tohoku earthquake disaster, I believe people in the evacuation centers were lacking in exercise. Why didn't you bring Wii Fit to them? Why didn't you show off to the media that you're doing more for the victims?"

http://www.destructoid.com/nintendo-shareholder-hates-games-says-stupid-things-204999.phtml

Silly Nintendo.
#2Lord_XakiePosted 6/30/2011 6:32:12 PM
No, it's Nintendo failing to impress a stockholder. One who really doesn't know what he's talking about.
---
"An excellent signature"
#3CyborgCthulhu(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2011 6:33:22 PM
Lord_Xakie posted...
No, it's Nintendo failing to impress a stockholder. One who really doesn't know what he's talking about.

For every one person willing to stand up and say something there are usually many in the background too shy to say it. Nintendo is simply not preforming well enough for their investors.
#4FurryyifferPosted 6/30/2011 6:40:24 PM
This is a joke isnt it? I mean the article link even says stockholder says stupid things. :/
---
Ryuho, mate to Mizuki ^-^
GT: FurryRyuho...Loving, protective, and dedicated - I'm a Romantic Seme!
#5ShibutoPosted 6/30/2011 6:43:40 PM
umm TC I think you got this wrong....either that or you just purposely ignored the rest...

The stockholder asked very stupid questions and Iwata answered in a smoothly fashion, the stockholder was simply being an idiot.
---
Ps3 is like a bomb, cause of all the game! -Tekken9292
#6CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 6/30/2011 6:56:45 PM
Stockholders aren't the ones buying the system...
#7CyborgCthulhu(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2011 7:03:34 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Stockholders aren't the ones buying the system...

Without the stockholders there would be no system, bud.
#81shadetail1Posted 6/30/2011 7:13:46 PM
So, a single stock-holder asked a question that both Nintendo management and the article writer thought was incredibly stupid. That means...what, exactly?
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#9so64Posted 6/30/2011 7:23:31 PM
Er...To be honest, I do not think they want to impress that stockholder... :|
---
www.brokencontrollers.com
My dragon egg is dead. Thanks guys. Also, blue cheese is evil and the creator should be flogged.
#10MrYellowPenguinPosted 6/30/2011 7:28:07 PM
This guy isn't a gamer so he doesn't know a thing about Nintendo's stock patterns. He doesn't deserve to be a Nintendo stockholder.