I'm hoping for massive third-party support this time.

#1HeroicSomaCruzPosted 6/30/2011 9:56:35 PM
Wii got nothing. Xbox 360 and PS3 got a dozen games released, both in retail and by digital distribution, that the Wii will never hope to get. Castle Crashers, Scott Pilgrim, Limbo, and even ports like Castlevania SotN, MvC2, and for goodness sakes, Banjo-Kazooie didn't even make it onto the system. And the discs? They got:

-A solid Tales game. We got a half-baked sequel.
-Soul Calibur IV. We got a half-baked spin-off.
-Resident Evil 5. We got a half-baked spin-off.

And the list goes on. But it's not the Nintendo fans' fault. It's Nintendo's for taking this devious route and not supporting the evolution of gaming. Nintendo loyalists will say, "No, Nintendo is #1. They can do no wrong!" Between the companies that have been doing games as long as they have and the ones who have had their first run in the recent decade...

There's no way a dozen successful third-parties can be wrong.

I don't even support Microsoft and Sony for the hardware or company itself. I do it so I can play the sequels of Street Fighter II, Castlevania, Tales, Resident Evil (4), and other titles that had their start on a Nintendo system and jumped the ship before it sank.

So please, Nintendo. Good online interface, good controller that, if it supports gimmicks, supports the rest, and then I won't be scared at night that my favorite company doesn't care about us.
---
My Gamertag: http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/greenice/OgnarPliskin.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o2/rascalous/PhoenixWrightPS3Sales.gif
#2Worker_8_Posted 6/30/2011 10:43:11 PM
HeroicSomaCruz posted...

So please, Nintendo. Good online interface, good controller that, if it supports gimmicks, supports the rest, and then I won't be scared at night that my favorite company doesn't care about us.

This exactly. I don't care if it has motion gaming, as long as it supports regular controllers as well. Here's hoping that it will be a return to what made its previous consoles great, amazing games (Baten Kaitos, Eternal Darkness, and Goemon, anyone?), and hardly any shovel ware (Some is ok, just don't make it a focus like it was with the Wii).
#3knightimexPosted 7/1/2011 5:12:41 AM
I wanted to enjoy Baten Kaitos but the character looking at the screen talking to me (ME) ruined it for me.

Zero immersion.
---
No 8th Generation on GameFaqs.
Only this: http://imageshack.us/f/864/gamefaqslolzqb.jpg/
#4IntoTheN1ghtPosted 7/1/2011 5:20:27 AM
I agree

However Nintendo fans like to spout out history as a indication that WiiU will be massive success because "lolz the wii was lol"

So if you believe that then you should also believe in history that will reach 20 long years soon, and that is that since Sony entered the console business, Nintendo consoles have barely gotten crumbs from 3rd party developers and the situation has not gotten better

In fact it has gotten worse, debating which console since N64 had the best 3rd party support is pointless.

And even if a rare 3rd party big title makes its way, it rarely sells much at all. With almost 90 million Wii users, they cant sell as many 3rd party games as they can on a 50 million PS3 fanbase or 50 million 360 fanbase.

That is troubling
---
Look at my game it must hurt! GA GA GA GA GA Hooray for me! In your face! You cant deny me, its to real for you!
#5guedesbrawlPosted 7/1/2011 9:05:58 AM(edited)
wii had nothing?...well,maybe compared with the quantity in the ps360 it didn't,but surely there was quality in 3rd party sometimes (sonic colors,sonic all-stars racing,trauma team,okami [doesn't matter if it's a port] and other tittles that i think that are bad but got applauses,such as goldeneye)
---
i'm a brazilian.i know that many pirate games here.seems like it isn't even a crime
#6guedesbrawlPosted 7/1/2011 9:07:20 AM
oh,yeah,nintnedo definitively needs a remake of SoTn with the newest features of the ds castlevanias;and the retiunr and revival of banjo-kazooie too...more castlevania.
---
i'm a brazilian.i know that many pirate games here.seems like it isn't even a crime