The nintendo hate is really starting to bug me

#1OverlordAlikPosted 7/1/2011 11:35:32 AM
I almost cant go to videogame sites like IGN or gamespot anymore all they seem to wanna do is bash Nintendo.

I really don't like much on ps3 and don't see anything interesting on Vita at all either but people seem to just wanna talk about hot vita is gonna stomp 3ds and ask loaded questions that imply Wii U will fail.

I must admit I have misgivings about Wii U but theyre pretty minor

I LOVE my 3DS ive been playing it 2 weeks straight without playing any other system.

I think I've come to the point where it's mostly Nintendo first party games that I'm interested in anymore

Uncharted looks boring to me and I got Infamous 1 for free and was thoroughly bored by it.

maybe I'm just getting old and can't connect with the younger gamer generation (I'm only 28)

Beyond that I'm annoyed how every single sony fan has to come into a nintendo forum and bash the system

ok /end rant.
---
Brawl FC: 4382-1634-7585
#2SniperNightOwlPosted 7/1/2011 11:36:27 AM
the nintendo hate is actually warranted after they turned their backs on their original fanbase with the Wii.
---
Stating your opinion =/= Trolling. Deal with it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SniperNightOwl
#3Double_DipperPosted 7/1/2011 11:38:17 AM
maybe they make valid points, i wouldn't know i haven't read them

but still, c'mon...do you really think the 3DS is a good portable system?
---
Gut Cassidy and the Sundance Cheeseburger
Classic Sefirosu
#4The_JasterPosted 7/1/2011 11:39:40 AM
I don't think they turned there backs TBH there are a lot of great gaming experiences on wii too many folk are quick to label something before they actually try it.
---
"This my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is MINE"
#51shadetail1Posted 7/1/2011 11:42:31 AM
I call it "Nintendo Derangement Syndrome". These are gamers who take themselves and their hobby way too seriously and pretend that there's something wrong with *just having fun*.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#6OkihayPosted 7/1/2011 11:43:39 AM
but still, c'mon...do you really think the 3DS is a good portable system?

*raises hand*
---
http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/
#7Sgt_FoleyPosted 7/1/2011 11:45:26 AM
SniperNightOwl posted...
the nintendo hate is actually warranted after they turned their backs on their original fanbase with the Wii.

^Pretty much this. I'm all for having fun with gaming as well, and I don't take it too seriously, but Nintendo didn't exactly make their older fanbase happy with that.
---
"Who cares? his last name is Belmont, he has a whip and there's a big castle, that's Castlevania to me."- DeadorDead8 on how Lords of Shadow is legit
#8Double_DipperPosted 7/1/2011 11:45:39 AM

I don't think they turned there backs TBH there are a lot of great gaming experiences on wii too many folk are quick to label something before they actually try it.

i've counted Brawl, Galaxy and Prime3

anything else?
---
Gut Cassidy and the Sundance Cheeseburger
Classic Sefirosu
#9Who_Dat504Posted 7/1/2011 11:46:37 AM
The DS brand is the worst handheld I bought one 2 years ago and played it 3 times.
#10SniperNightOwlPosted 7/1/2011 11:53:26 AM(edited)
The_Jaster posted...

ok, please list these so called games... because I havent heard any. And no, cooking mamma, wii sports, mario.... ports, shovel ware isn't "great gaming" for me. Or any game that involves tacked on wii-mote controls which is why i couldnt even get dkc returns =/

edit: Mario is lame, never liked him. Brawl was a good party game- I wanted a fighter so it was useless and I actually got in SSF4. Never got into metriod.
---
Stating your opinion =/= Trolling. Deal with it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SniperNightOwl