Nintendo hates F-Zero. Fact.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo hates F-Zero. Fact.
4 years ago#31
There is most likely a translation error or a simple misconception about Miyamoto's comments about F-Zero GX.

I wouldn't say Nintendo hates F-Zero yet. If they don't make a F-Zero for the Wii U, well, then it's a fact.

Metroid had a generation break and look what happened with Metroid Prime. Hopefully the same will happen with F-Zero, which will be the best thing ever in video gaming and in my life (well almost).
What kind of world to we live in. Where love is divided by hate. Losing control of our feelings. We all must be dreaming this life away in a world so cold.
4 years ago#32
Nintendo hates the fact that Sega made a better F-Zero game than they did.
Read the mania:
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
4 years ago#33
You know, maybe, just maybe, they don't make many games in less popular franchises because, I don't know... They're less popular? And therefore, there is less demand for them?
{Phenom II 945 c3|Hyper 212+|Asus M4N75TD|G.Skill Ripjaws series|MSI GTX460 Hawk|Antec TP New 650w} The Power of Radeom!
4 years ago#34
F-Zero would be great in HD.
F-Zero would be great with a good online service.
When they released the Wii, Nintendo already knew that the next console would be HD.
Just wait... I bet it's coming for the Wii U.
4 years ago#35
Nintendo hates a series they created? I don't think so.

More like F-Zero GX was so perfect an F-Zero experience that there has been no urgent need to follow it up.

I mean, the graphics, controls, level design, balance, music....... it's all so perfect that I think a sequel will have a very hard time living up to that. The only big improvement would be for online [Wii was not a great system for this].
The last Metroid is in captivity. The galaxy is at peace.
4 years ago#36
GX had crap for multiplayer and accessibility, so that's two ways to improve upon it already.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo hates F-Zero. Fact.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived