I will not accept a 3ds like launch with Wii U.

#11blablablax17Posted 7/5/2011 12:36:11 AM
dude it happens with almost every system launch get over it
#12CogPrimusPosted 7/5/2011 1:00:04 AM
3ds launch sucks. Can't wait to trade mine in. Wee You will also suck, with nothing but shovelware for its entire duration until Nintendo finally goes under.
#13FurryyifferPosted 7/5/2011 1:37:33 AM
CogPrimus posted...
3ds launch sucks. Can't wait to trade mine in. Wee You will also suck, with nothing but shovelware for its entire duration until Nintendo finally goes under.

Hahahahaha good one...oh wait. Are you being serious?

But seriously most launch line ups for systems arent the hottest. Give it some time.
---
Ryuho, mate to Mizuki ^-^
GT: FurryRyuho...Loving, protective, and dedicated - I'm a Romantic Seme!
#14IntoTheN1ghtPosted 7/5/2011 3:15:36 PM
It is true that most launch systems have poor games, but the 3ds was even beneath that.

The PS2 was said to have had a "bad launch" yet it had Tekken Tag Tournament one of the most beloved fighting games ever and SSX, a game that became a huge franchise.

Gamecube had Rogue Leader 2 i believe which was awesome

Xbox had Halo etc

WiiU will have good games on launch, however old games the people have played to death by then, if Arkham City is finished by then.

It would be like releasing Mass Effect 2 today, the reaction would be "meh"
---
Look at my game it must hurt! GA GA GA GA GA Hooray for me! In your face! You cant deny me, its to real for you!
#15RevolutionVPosted 7/6/2011 4:56:27 PM
Gnik posted...
Well, if E3's anything to go by, there'll be a ton of 3rd-party ports there for launch. Arkham City, Darksiders 2, Battlefield 3, etc.

Yeah, but most of those games will be more "old news" by then, and people will be moving on to the next big thing; the other systems will be getting those game THIS Fall. Second hand ports are not acceptable in my books. I don't know if Darksiders is an exclusive or not, so I can't comment on that on.
#16ArabrockermanXPosted 7/6/2011 6:04:40 PM
I dont think it will... I could be wrong but a likely reason for games like Pikmin 3 being withheld probably relates to Nintendo wanting release titles...
#17Karmic DragonPosted 7/6/2011 6:09:16 PM
WiiU will have good games on launch, however old games the people have played to death by then, if Arkham City is finished by then.

Ah, yes, because it's not possible at all that other games will be developed for it. Just these announced ports, nothing else.

Thank you for making us see things for what they really are, sir.
---
-- I'm married to Rikku from FFX-2 --
BAWWWL FC: 3308-6021-9421