One question that hasnt been answered yet...

#11CPUXPosted 7/6/2011 5:49:29 PM
It case anyone wants to know, its going to have a stylus.

:D
---
Black Ops - wP/Snake - 1338 7965 5875
This sentence is false. I am lying.
#12cysthebIitzPosted 7/6/2011 5:52:36 PM
Straight from Nintendo.com

Approximately 5.3 inches high, 0.9 inches deep (not including buttons and other projections) and 9.0 inches long. The new controller incorporates a 6.2-inch, 16:9 touch screen and traditional button controls, including two analog Circle Pads. This combination removes the traditional barriers between games, players and the TV by creating a second window into the video game world. The rechargeable controller includes a Power button, Home button, +Control Pad, A/B/X/Y buttons, L/R buttons and ZL/ZR buttons. It includes a built-in accelerometer and gyroscope, rumble feature, camera, a microphone, stereo speakers, a sensor strip and a stylus.
---
"Today, I killed my best friend" 3DS FC 1504-5692-6282
#13knightimexPosted 7/6/2011 6:00:39 PM
Yes you'll be spending $100 a year just to even play the games.
Or $40+ for a rechargable.

This is why I am SO for wired controllers.
---
No 8th Generation on GameFaqs.
Only this: http://imageshack.us/f/864/gamefaqslolzqb.jpg/
#14Karmic DragonPosted 7/6/2011 6:01:11 PM
IntoTheN1ght posted...
Nobody knows details such as that

But knowing Nintendo you will need actual batteries and refill them

It seriously can't be fun to be so negative all the time :(
---
-- I'm married to Rikku from FFX-2 --
BAWWWL FC: 3308-6021-9421
#151shadetail1Posted 7/6/2011 6:07:49 PM
I had my Wii for only a month before I went out and bought a $25 recharger stand that came with two lithium batteries custom-made for Wii remotes. In the years since then, I've only had to buy one replacement battery, when one of the lithium batteries died on me.

That's about $30 on Wii remote batteries spread over approximately 5 years. And the Wii is the most used console in my home, so that's a lot of use wrung out of that $30.

Seriously, of all the arguments bashing the Wii, the cost of batteries is easily the most ridiculous one. If the reports are wrong and the U-pad controller isn't rechargeable, this will not be a big deal.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#16ImJordan(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2011 6:42:50 PM
cysthebIitz posted...
Straight from Nintendo.com

Approximately 5.3 inches high, 0.9 inches deep (not including buttons and other projections) and 9.0 inches long. The new controller incorporates a 6.2-inch, 16:9 touch screen and traditional button controls, including two analog Circle Pads. This combination removes the traditional barriers between games, players and the TV by creating a second window into the video game world. The rechargeable controller includes a Power button, Home button, +Control Pad, A/B/X/Y buttons, L/R buttons and ZL/ZR buttons. It includes a built-in accelerometer and gyroscope, rumble feature, camera, a microphone, stereo speakers, a sensor strip and a stylus.

Thanks bro for telling me this. im glad that next time i have a bunch of friends over we wont have to have my parents take us to walmart in the middle of the night to buy a $10 pack of batteries