Wii U? More like Wii Eeww.... Nah im kidding.

#1RyuuseiGodZPosted 7/6/2011 8:00:50 PM
I'm a Sony pony and i think im getting this system. Its really ****ing cool! I swear!
And now because of its new graphics there are no limited games from 3rd parties!
When MW3 comes out im going to have the Wii U edition.(I think there was also a Wii edition of WaW so im guessing they'd do a Wii U edition for MW3.)

happy tro- er, trailin'.
---
PSN: GameHeadAG95 my KZ3 Clan is [KKKn}
PS3 Games: SSFIV(Ryu-B Rank),Killzone 3(Both DLC Packs), Mortal Kombat
#2andodelPosted 7/6/2011 8:03:10 PM
Wii has had 4 CoD's so far, and it will probably get MW3. The Wiiu is coming out after MW3, so it probably won't get it. It will instead get BO2, although you have to ask yourself, is there really a difference?
---
3DS FC= 0774-4348-2965 PM me with your FC if you want to be friends.
#3RyuuseiGodZ(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2011 8:13:41 PM
Well not really, but IM DIGGING THE WiiPad so much right now. If my mom wants to watch TV im like ok go ahead. Like seriously this is going to be momentous time for NIntendo.

TBH honest with everyone here, i am really dissappointed with the 3DS and Wii but the Wii U has given me so much hope right now. IMAGINE PLAYING Call of DUTY while your walking around your house...ONLINE WITH NO INTERRUPTIONS!!!!
---
PSN: GameHeadAG95 my KZ3 Clan is [KKKn}
PS3 Games: SSFIV(Ryu-B Rank),Killzone 3(Both DLC Packs), Mortal Kombat
#4grnsunPosted 7/6/2011 9:13:27 PM
RyuuseiGodZ posted...
Well not really, but IM DIGGING THE WiiPad so much right now. If my mom wants to watch TV im like ok go ahead. Like seriously this is going to be momentous time for NIntendo.

TBH honest with everyone here, i am really dissappointed with the 3DS and Wii but the Wii U has given me so much hope right now. IMAGINE PLAYING Call of DUTY while your walking around your house...ONLINE WITH NO INTERRUPTIONS!!!!

lol sits next to the microwave for your hotpocket while playing online and get disconnected from the microwaves waves. or doing your business with chat on and they could hear you fart lol
---
---
"If you want a story line, go read a book. If you want graphics, watch a movie. If you want to have fun, play a game." MetaYoshi64