This console still seems to be somewhat appealing to casual gamers...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. This console still seems to be somewhat appealing to casual gamers...

User Info: key_of_destiny0

key_of_destiny0
5 years ago#1
I'm trying to figure out what NIntendo will pull to keep them away from the Wii U, but can't quite figure it out. They've successfully scared away serious gamers, but I don't know if they can achieve their goal of doing that which has never been done before: making a console that appeals to absolutely no one. I can't wait to see what else NIntendo's planning on doing to achieve their goal.
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature

User Info: Sid3wind3r12

Sid3wind3r12
5 years ago#2
-_-
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3DS FC: 3823-8561-9399

User Info: AwesomeMario

AwesomeMario
5 years ago#3
Trolls can be such A- holes
waiting for Wii U.

User Info: digiblaster

digiblaster
5 years ago#4
But... I... never mind.
Go to http://u-owu-blog.blogspot.com/ for the inane ramblings of a bored man. And Wii U stuff too.

User Info: CPUX

CPUX
5 years ago#5
Explaining this is like teaching a class, and all the students have chronic short term memory loss.
Black Ops - wP/Paradox - 1338 7965 5875
http://www.youtube.com/user/OppositeParadox

User Info: ml112597

ml112597
5 years ago#6

Does no one mean millions of people? Let's wait til launch day and see no one buy it.

User Info: LightMonger

LightMonger
5 years ago#7
RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEE!!

The idea that Nintendo would want to keep gamers away from their system is easily the most idiotic idea possible. What company would want to AVOID a group of consumers? That is the exact logic that Nintendo is going against. They are trying to sell a console that appeals to all gamers so that there is no consumer group lost (get it? Wii U? As in "You"? Just making sure that was clear).

/rage
sigs are PHUN!!
"Failure is just success, rounded down"- Dinosaur Comics

User Info: Brilliant_R

Brilliant_R
5 years ago#8
LightMonger posted...
RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEE!!

The idea that Nintendo would want to keep gamers away from their system is easily the most idiotic idea possible. What company would want to AVOID a group of consumers? That is the exact logic that Nintendo is going against. They are trying to sell a console that appeals to all gamers so that there is no consumer group lost (get it? Wii U? As in "You"? Just making sure that was clear).

/rage

You're feeding it. -_____- I bet the troll finds this absolutely delicious.
L is not real.
R is brilliant 2401

User Info: SkyCrackers

SkyCrackers
5 years ago#9
Wow, this is one of the worst troll topics I've seen in quite a while.
Now accepting ideas for my signature.

User Info: moogle69

moogle69
5 years ago#10
funny topic. and one guy came here all serious.
playing: Okamiden, Tactics Ogre: LUCT
looking forward to: 3DS SOON/PSVITA LATER, Final Fantasy-Type 0, Dragon Quest Monster Joker 2
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. This console still seems to be somewhat appealing to casual gamers...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived