This console still seems to be somewhat appealing to casual gamers...

#11Tien25Posted 7/15/2011 8:57:37 PM
If Nintendo needs help making a system that appeals to noone, all they have to do is ask Sony about the PSP Go :)
---
Brawl FC: 0087 1965 1861 (YAY)
#12Worker_8_Posted 7/15/2011 9:37:59 PM
Tien25 posted...
If Nintendo needs help making a system that appeals to noone, all they have to do is ask Sony about the PSP Go :)

Same could be said about the 3DS >_>.

On topic, I doubt they can do anything to scare the casuals away. The Wii turned Nintendo into the place to go for casual gaming, and considering that most casuals are misinformed about anything gaming, they will buy it without even researching it.
#13ImGanondorfLolPosted 7/15/2011 10:37:44 PM
The inclusion of normal controller(yes I know it has a screen but it still has normal buttons) as the main controller, instead of a motion controller is a big step away from the casuals, me thinks. There will be more traditional games rather than motion controlled games.
---
My signature is
two lines long.
#14AceMosPosted 7/15/2011 11:27:19 PM
Worker_8_ posted...
Tien25 posted...

Same could be said about the 3DS >_>.

On topic, I doubt they can do anything to scare the casuals away. The Wii turned Nintendo into the place to go for casual gaming, and considering that most casuals are misinformed about anything gaming, they will buy it without even researching it.

the 3DS is selling just fine there goal atthe end of march was 4mill they had 3.6 mill thats not failing

also im "hardcore" and i love my wii but o wait that measn ic ant be hard core

uhg i hate how preschoolish gaming has become (and no i dont mean the wii) ppl have to be cool and play M rated online shooters and mock every 1 that dont play them
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#15ArabrockermanXPosted 7/15/2011 11:46:12 PM
Im going to laugh my ### off if Nintendo wins the next console generation. Also judging by your signature you are a troll.
#16AdmiralLoknarPosted 7/16/2011 7:55:56 AM
key_of_destiny0 posted...
I'm trying to figure out what NIntendo will pull to keep them away from the Wii U, but can't quite figure it out. They've successfully scared away serious gamers, but I don't know if they can achieve their goal of doing that which has never been done before: making a console that appeals to absolutely no one. I can't wait to see what else NIntendo's planning on doing to achieve their goal.

LOL
#17New LinkPosted 7/16/2011 8:00:22 AM
User Name key_of_destiny0
User ID 5780429
Board User Level 31: Veteran
Awarded to users with at least 150 Karma. No posting restrictions.
Account Created Monday, June 21, 2010 7:48 PM

I still have right to call that a newbie troll account :D
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
#18LightMongerPosted 7/16/2011 9:54:15 AM
moogle69 posted...
funny topic. and one guy came here all serious.

My apologies, I just wanted to kick the troll as opposed to feeding it...
---
sigs are PHUN!!
"Failure is just success, rounded down"- Dinosaur Comics