I don't think Nintendo can make it much longer.

#1Albtraum13Posted 7/14/2011 5:34:06 PM
Eventually, people just won't buy any more remakes/re-releases of their old games. OoT was remade for the Gamecube, and now again, for a new DS. Nintendo hasn't come up with any successful original games in awhile, and they will slowly phase out.
#2Pieman1114Posted 7/14/2011 5:36:05 PM
You are incorrect.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/wondermatt142
If you are a fan of music you will love this
#3AwesomeMarioPosted 7/14/2011 5:36:50 PM
In b4 Super Mario Galaxy 2, Donkey Kong Country returns, the soon to be Kid Icarus: Uprising, Zelda Skyward Sword.

Oh yeah nothing successful
---
waiting for Wii U.
#4AceMosPosted 7/14/2011 5:37:05 PM
the wii out sold the ps3 and 360 DEAL WITH IT

mario galaxy 2 sold verry well

so what do u mean nothing new and original

o wait uprobly think a new call of duty every year (or less) iso rignal whilea new mario isnt (a new mario comes out what every 2 or 3 years)
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#5xCha0sPosted 7/14/2011 5:38:51 PM
for some they will, for some they wont. for me personally, i think gaming in general is dying, and i reverted to ps2 and wii instead of thinking about wii-u and ps4.
#6Albtraum13(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2011 5:39:06 PM
You see, those are sequels to series that have been around for decades.

Nintendo has great innovation in their systems, but they are lacking unique and original matter for games.
#7AwesomeMarioPosted 7/14/2011 5:40:03 PM
You know I see people complaining that" oh Mario is lame it's always the same, now let me play CoD" people don't really know what they play huh?
---
waiting for Wii U.
#8Albtraum13(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2011 5:42:22 PM
No, I'm saying games like Fallout, and Oblivion, hell even the 360 and PS3 struggle to handle what has to process through those immense games.

It's great that the Wii U will be getting Battlefield 3.
#9Board_hunter567Posted 7/14/2011 5:45:22 PM
For a company that's not going to make it much longer, they're certainly doing well for themselves.
#10Albtraum13(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2011 5:53:07 PM(edited)
Like I've said before, Nintendo has great innovation and knows exactly how to get kids hyped up for their next release. Ie: Gameboy Advance re-releases, and the whole Virtual Console line up of re-releases. If you want to be old-school and retro, go buy a SNES and a bunch of games at a yard sale for $20. There are two Wii's in my household, both have collected dust for about 2 years now.

The Gaming industry is huge, and has been huge especially in my generation (I'm 20) Do kids spend hours every day watching TV any more? Nope. Watching movies? Nope. Listening to music? Sort of. Playing video games for countless hours? Oh yeah. Gaming is going to stick around for a long time. However Nintendo just needs to get back on par with what else is out there.

Edit: I'm not saying they're done for within the next couple years, it's just things really need to change.