Y/N: Do you think Gamecube games will be available for download?

#1SonicNextGen2Posted 7/17/2011 6:54:36 AM
I am leaning towards Yes. Nintendo can easily put something on the Wii Shop Channel which will let people download gamecube games.
#2Sid3wind3r12Posted 7/17/2011 8:30:34 AM
I would think so, if Nintendo wants to make a better online system then they really should.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3DS FC: 3823-8561-9399
#3LidiumPosted 7/17/2011 10:15:07 AM
I hope so. Seeing as I've sold most of my GC games, I would love to see them on the Wii U.
#4EtoRangerPosted 7/17/2011 10:17:35 AM
Well I do want to play Skies of Arcadia.
---
Juuni Senshi Bakuretsu Eto Ranger!
Pokemon Black FC 4556-0457-6896
#5andodelPosted 7/17/2011 10:46:38 AM
Yeah, but probably not a huge amount. One thing I'd like see is is HD classics, GC and possibly even N64 games remade in HD. Unlike making old games 3D, making old games HD shouldn't be nearly as hard and it would be an easy way to make money off of people.
---
3DS FC= 0774-4348-2965 PM me with your FC if you want to be friends.
#6king_mike77Posted 7/17/2011 11:49:29 AM
One tiny, tiny problem though.

YOU CAN'T USE GAMECUBE CONTROLLERS ON THE WII U!

No intelligent gamer whatsoever would support this.

Being forced to play the GameCube games with the Classic Controller only, and we have to pay extra money to do so, instead of just adding GameCube backwards compatibility in the first place?

I say **** that, I'd just rather have them implement GameCube backwards compatibility that actually supported GameCube controllers, or just remove the whole GameCube thing altogether.

This would be the single most stupid idea that Nintendo could do.
#7cybermolePosted 7/17/2011 11:53:06 AM
Ive just kept my cube and a pile of the games i want.
---
for cheap games and retro consoles check out www.molesgaminghole.tk
#8XxTrifuzzxXPosted 7/17/2011 12:14:49 PM
king_mike77 posted...

Being forced to play the GameCube games with the Classic Controller only, and we have to pay extra money to do so, instead of just adding GameCube backwards compatibility in the first place?

I say **** that, I'd just rather have them implement GameCube backwards compatibility that actually supported GameCube controllers, or just remove the whole GameCube thing altogether.

So? You had to play N64 games with a classic or gamecube controller and i got by just fine that way, not a big deal.
---
for the love of god we need bender in SSB4
#9NDSVIPPosted 7/17/2011 12:20:21 PM
XxTrifuzzxX posted...
king_mike77 posted...

So? You had to play N64 games with a classic or gamecube controller and i got by just fine that way, not a big deal.

However, the difference is that with the 64 VC, you have a variety of options, which a person is likely to have (the GC controller is the main controller of the 64 successor). But not much people have the specific CC, and even more is required for multiplayer. On top of that, mayeb even the CC's pressure shoulder buttons could be enough to play all GC games.
#10andodelPosted 7/17/2011 12:31:53 PM
king_mike77 posted...

Or you could use the wiiu controller, which has the same number of buttons.
---
3DS FC= 0774-4348-2965 PM me with your FC if you want to be friends.