1. 1 screen not 2.
2. bigger.
3.to circle/control sticks not 1 or 0.
4. can't play ds games.
5. connected to wii u.
6. better graphics.
7. etc.
---
Student of the Ofiicial Nuzlocke council proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
#12TottentanzPosted 7/17/2011 2:51:46 PM
Well if this is true, then it will get a poke'mon game, if they get a poke'mon game then Nintendo will have to invest in a new giant money bank to swim in, if they invest in another giant money bank to swim in then it might sink Japan by how much money they will rake in, and that is bad for everyone.

Seriously though, my daughter got a poke'mon game for Easter, I wouldnt buy her one so the Easter Bunny gave her one, and she loves it more than any of her other games especially with the poke walker.

Just imagine the sheer size of a poke'mon game if one came to the U, and they could actually have it run in sync with the wii-fit board to monitor steps/work outs similar to what they did with the poke walker. This combo would both embrace the hardcore nature of that series while also including the fitness elements that Nintendo likes to toss in so that consoles do not get banned like kid's toys in a fast food restaurant.

Almost 148 million DS sold and almost 88 million Wiis, so a marriage between the DS and the Wii with HD is a bad thing how?
#13New LinkPosted 7/17/2011 4:16:39 PM
haha. I went out to dinner and decided there's no use trying to explain why they made the right decision, as opposed to your decision, when you don't even have a reason applicable to gaming as to why you'd like the capacitive. Furthermore, it's really quite difficult reading over your constant grammatical errors. You're trolling in multiple topics, good day with you.
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
#14leeko_linkPosted 7/18/2011 9:02:33 AM
"To me, this so far looks like an over sized DS with HD graphics. I am probably wrong on every level, but IMO its a DS on a TV set"

You're half way right, this is almost like a DS on TV except the lower screen of the DS is on the controller's screen, not the TV. Possibly any DS games could be port to this system with upgraded HD graphics too if Nintendo allows that.
#15EvilMewtwoPosted 7/18/2011 11:15:19 AM
pikachupwnage posted...
Lol WAY different from ds.

1. 1 screen not 2.
2. bigger.
3.to circle/control sticks not 1 or 0.
4. can't play ds games.
5. connected to wii u.
6. better graphics.
7. etc.

Honestly, if someone told me I'd see this level of stupidity any other day, I wouldn't have believed them. It's hard to believe that people can really be this nonsensical.
---
||_//..........Maplestory -=- [Elementaiizt 10x DrK, active]
||'''\\ H A I N I .............. -=- [BiadesAkimbo 5x DB, active]
#16MC_Brian1Posted 7/18/2011 11:25:26 AM
Yeah TC, it basically is.

I still can't believe people are on about the capacitive screen BS. There would be NO ACTUAL GOOD WAY to use it. Using it would mean both your fingers need to be off the buttons, which means you might as well be gaming on a tablet, and Nintendo's buttons were useless.
---
I think 3arc are suck as developer -nba323
[message is delete was at request of Moderator or Administrator] -Loshadt
#17NDSVIPPosted 7/18/2011 12:27:23 PM
MC_Brian1 posted...
Yeah TC, it basically is.

I still can't believe people are on about the capacitive screen BS. There would be NO ACTUAL GOOD WAY to use it. Using it would mean both your fingers need to be off the buttons, which means you might as well be gaming on a tablet, and Nintendo's buttons were useless.

And using a stylus doesnt mean that? When using fingers, you have better access to buttons than you do when using a stylus. It will be just like more buttons in the centre of the controller, but thats not the case when using a stylus.
#18NDSVIPPosted 7/18/2011 12:38:43 PM
New Link posted...
haha. I went out to dinner and decided there's no use trying to explain why they made the right decision, as opposed to your decision, when you don't even have a reason applicable to gaming as to why you'd like the capacitive. Furthermore, it's really quite difficult reading over your constant grammatical errors. You're trolling in multiple topics, good day with you.

If i didnt post a reason in this topic, it mustve been said in the multiple touch screen related ones. And in none did i specifically say i prefer capacitative, i just said one like the iphone would easily be better than one like the DS, whether its because its capacitative or not. And none of the reasons because of multitouch, as good as it is i dont think multitouch is necessary.

So my actual reasons: The iphone touch screen is easily better for fingers, its more sensetive to it than the DS one, and can even notice it being pressed with the slightest touch. On a DS, you have to touch it fairly hard for it to notice you. It is also made of glass, and way better to actually use with your fingers than the DS one in terms of feeling. On top of that, it can still use a stylus, which admittedly is slightly worse than the DS stylus.

The DS is the opposite of above. And why i want finger play more than stylus play: Styl;us play more or less means sacraficing half the buttons while its being used, this could mean for the whole game or part of a game. Youre always either using buttons or the touch screen, and not swithing between them, and if you have to do so in a game quite often, it wouldnt feel right at all. But with finger play, swithing between buttons and the screen can be done so easily, and it is very realistic for games to be using the buttons, and making you use the screen for certain things every now and then. Its like as simple as switching from face buttons to the analog stick. This was an experience i never at all had on the DS, after playing many games, and those that tried to make me do it, i didnt like at all. I would always just be using the stylus instead: something i dont want to do with the wiiU pad.
#19ja_schafferPosted 7/18/2011 2:22:07 PM
New Link posted...
The way I see it... they're opening both doors.

Giggity.
---
This message was posted from Lynx.
All other browsers are for quitters.
#20NDSVIPPosted 7/18/2011 3:26:01 PM
ja_schaffer posted...
New Link posted...
The way I see it... they're opening both doors.

Giggity.

No one can deny theyre opening both doors, but im just saying it would be better if the screen were more like the iphone one than the DS one, it makes it better for the other door that isnt DS.