Bayonetta 2 for Wii U

#1LegendaryUmanPosted 7/27/2011 4:56:10 PM
Redefining the beat-em-up....Again.

I don't know if there's been a thread like this before, but what if a sequel to Bayonetta was made for the Wii U? Do any fans here have thoughts? It seems like there's so much I can do, but it's hard to imagine....

Some torture attacks could be changed from button-mashing to having to do something on the touch-screen. Something simple, like drawing a certain symbol there. There could be a dungeon master mode like there is in Killer Freaks From Outer Space, and, of course, easier menu navigation.
---
PSN: TheMightyMonarch
(Buy Shadows of the Damned)
#2PedroMontanaPosted 7/28/2011 3:04:30 AM
Honestly, i'd like a "Platinum Collection" with Bayonetta, Vanquish and Max Anarchy first.

Not having the spiritual successor to P.N.03 (Vanquish) and the second appearance of Jack from MadWorld on a Nintendo console is lame.
---
No More Heroes
#3blazingsonicPosted 7/28/2011 1:16:08 PM
PedroMontana posted...
Honestly, i'd like a "Platinum Collection" with Bayonetta, Vanquish and Max Anarchy first.

Not having the spiritual successor to P.N.03 (Vanquish) and the second appearance of Jack from MadWorld on a Nintendo console is lame.

Oh wow, I thought I was the only one who thought Bayonetta was a Spirital Successor to P.N.03! Glad to know I'm not.
---
PSZ FC: Team-B 1892-2449-7676
PSZ FC Team-A 4125-5095-5213
#4scorpio manPosted 7/28/2011 1:17:41 PM
This topic is a joke right?
---
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty
Xbox Live Gamer Tag - Polak Toma
#5LtColKilgore79Posted 7/28/2011 1:23:03 PM
Pretty worthless ideas, TC.
---
I dislike my family...
#6darkstriker00Posted 7/28/2011 1:23:43 PM
Why would it be exclusive to WiiU?
---
PSN-darkstriker00
#7PedroMontanaPosted 7/28/2011 2:10:24 PM
What's with the haters?
The TC says nothing about it being exclusive, the control scheme he suggests could be optional, the other feature a Wii U addition.

Reminds me of how Team Ninja considers to add touch screen controlls like Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword (DS) had to the Wii version of Ninja Gaiden 3.
I hope they do because the DS Ninja Gaiden was pretty awesome.
---
No More Heroes
#8LegendaryUman(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 11:09:25 PM
Wow, some backlash all of the sudden. Thanks for the support, Pedro. I'm not saying that this sequel would be exclusive to the Wii U, or that it would even be better on the Wii U than it is on other systems. I'm just wondering what it would be like if the game were on the system, and in what ways they could enrich the Bayonetta experience with the Wii U controller. If you don't think my ideas are very good, than I'd like to hear some of your own, unless you're just completely opposed to having it on the system.

(I am saying that Bayonetta redefined beat-em-ups, though).
---
PSN: TheMightyMonarch
(Buy Shadows of the Damned)
#9RollerBobPosted 8/1/2011 4:14:35 PM
A sequel to Bayonetta would be great... as long as we get a better script and the ability to play as both Bayonetta and Jeanne, in multiplayer co-op.

They could use the tablet for some FPS segments/abilities, like a stance that allows you to shoot using the tablet.
---
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak french. Yes, I live in Quebec.
#10ArkanaXPosted 8/2/2011 6:50:45 PM
Kamiya did say hey was looking into a Bayonetta 2, but if it did come out it would probably be on the ps3/360 because that's what the first one was on.

Also that would be a while after Max Anarchy gets released, but whatever Platinum does i'm sure it will be as amazing as all of their other works are.
---
"I may or may not be indecisive i just can't decide." RSJGamerPro
GT: DestroyedArkana