C/D: You'll accept and buy a lot of third party ports for Wii U

#21blunderminePosted 8/22/2011 6:07:52 AM
I would hope they would do at least a bit more than port the games by incorporating the controller screen in one small way or another.
#22Majoras_pantsPosted 8/22/2011 6:43:40 AM
well I mean as far as my understanding goes, Wii U will be far more powerful than 360 and PS3. So yeah if a game comes out for multiple consoles and not on PC, I'd get the Wii U version.
#23DarkAdonis123Posted 8/22/2011 7:01:09 AM
D: If I already have the game on a different system, I see no reason to entertain a port. People do that when they're desperate for something to play on their shiny new system
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#24MC_Brian1Posted 8/22/2011 9:22:13 AM
Again, all games released after the Wii U comes out will be multiplatform, not ports. All the games coming out this holiday season, when the Wii U comes out, will be ports. I'll probably get some ports on it though, like Batman: AA since I'm not getting it on my Xbox. And if BF3 has 32 players on Wii U, I'm getting it a second time.
---
Why do you believe that Majora is a female? - BlueGunstarHero
Majora's emotions came out through the Skull Kid - BadDecisions
#25DavCubePosted 8/22/2011 5:09:21 PM
Depends on

A) What they even are
B) If any new content is in them

Otherwise i won't care what version i get.
---
http://backloggery.com/davcube
#26Kaotikflow328Posted 8/24/2011 11:33:56 PM
Confirm: Aliens Colonial Marines, Asura's Wrath (If it does indeed come to the U like it should), Ninja Gaiden III:Razor's Edge, Madden (Maybe this will be the version that gets me in to it) , DiRT/Need For Speed (all your car info on the bottom screen)

Deny: Batman Arkham City (comes out in October and I already got the Platinum trophy in Arkham Asylum; continuity reasons) , Darksiders II (we will see after we get a firm release date for this game and the Wii U itself) .
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/mygames/index.html?user=Kaotikflow328
#27Auzzie_WingmanPosted 8/25/2011 1:30:33 AM
Confirm.

I plan on getting a Wii U, but I do not have a PS3, XBox360 or even a decent PC for gaming. I think it would be pointless on getting any of those three, then buying a Wii U later down the track.
---
--- The Unofficial Citrus of the 3DS/Wii U Boards---3DS Friend Code: 1246 - 8736 - 6899
Golden Sun X Fire Emblem. You know you want it!