C/D: You'll accept and buy a lot of third party ports for Wii U

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. C/D: You'll accept and buy a lot of third party ports for Wii U

User Info: blundermine

blundermine
5 years ago#21
I would hope they would do at least a bit more than port the games by incorporating the controller screen in one small way or another.

User Info: Majoras_pants

Majoras_pants
5 years ago#22
well I mean as far as my understanding goes, Wii U will be far more powerful than 360 and PS3. So yeah if a game comes out for multiple consoles and not on PC, I'd get the Wii U version.

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
5 years ago#23
D: If I already have the game on a different system, I see no reason to entertain a port. People do that when they're desperate for something to play on their shiny new system
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: MC_Brian1

MC_Brian1
5 years ago#24
Again, all games released after the Wii U comes out will be multiplatform, not ports. All the games coming out this holiday season, when the Wii U comes out, will be ports. I'll probably get some ports on it though, like Batman: AA since I'm not getting it on my Xbox. And if BF3 has 32 players on Wii U, I'm getting it a second time.
Why do you believe that Majora is a female? - BlueGunstarHero
Majora's emotions came out through the Skull Kid - BadDecisions

User Info: DavCube

DavCube
5 years ago#25
Depends on

A) What they even are
B) If any new content is in them

Otherwise i won't care what version i get.
http://backloggery.com/davcube

User Info: Kaotikflow328

Kaotikflow328
5 years ago#26
Confirm: Aliens Colonial Marines, Asura's Wrath (If it does indeed come to the U like it should), Ninja Gaiden III:Razor's Edge, Madden (Maybe this will be the version that gets me in to it) , DiRT/Need For Speed (all your car info on the bottom screen)

Deny: Batman Arkham City (comes out in October and I already got the Platinum trophy in Arkham Asylum; continuity reasons) , Darksiders II (we will see after we get a firm release date for this game and the Wii U itself) .
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/mygames/index.html?user=Kaotikflow328

User Info: Auzzie_Wingman

Auzzie_Wingman
5 years ago#27
Confirm.

I plan on getting a Wii U, but I do not have a PS3, XBox360 or even a decent PC for gaming. I think it would be pointless on getting any of those three, then buying a Wii U later down the track.
--- The Unofficial Citrus of the 3DS/Wii U Boards---3DS Friend Code: 1246 - 8736 - 6899
Golden Sun X Fire Emblem. You know you want it!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. C/D: You'll accept and buy a lot of third party ports for Wii U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived