I want a pyramid system.

#11SoulofweeweePosted 8/23/2011 8:00:31 PM
I want a game console shaped like a cake, with game cartridges in the form of candles - but we can't all have what we want can we...
---
One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
3DS FC: 4296-3115-2044. Let's be friends!
#12Starwars4JPosted 8/23/2011 10:01:23 PM
f1madman posted...
The Nintendo Pyramid, they should've done that after the cube.

The Game Pyramid should have come out after the Gamecube. Combine them for the ultimate in gaming experience: the Gameobelisk...
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#13blazeUP12Posted 8/23/2011 10:03:35 PM
I want a spherical console
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
#14MattperdPosted 8/23/2011 10:36:33 PM
blazeUP12 posted...
I want a spherical console

I want a ball shaped console. It's a game in and of itself!

See? Catch!

...on second thought, let's stick with the box. Easier to wrap as a gift.
---
Poke' Black: 4555 9840 5971
"The epitome of a douche move would be to allow N64 games in 3D classics, then add like, StarFox and OoT." - PhantomSword
#15f1madmanPosted 8/24/2011 5:05:35 AM
Starwars4J posted...
f1madman posted...
The Nintendo Pyramid, they should've done that after the cube.

The Game Pyramid should have come out after the Gamecube. Combine them for the ultimate in gaming experience: the Gameobelisk...

You're right, what was I thinking with "Nintendo Pyramid", GamePyramid is way better.

And the obelisk is cool connecting current gen with previous gen, would be cool to assemble consoles like that, backward compatibility every time!
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#16Lazy JonesPosted 8/24/2011 2:14:07 PM
I also think there would be dead space in the thing, but it would probably look hella cool. I'd buy one.
---
This is gonna sound weird, but for a second, I think you took on the shape of a unicorn
PSN:drpokerface
#17MattperdPosted 8/24/2011 3:33:13 PM
Lazy Jones posted...
I also think there would be dead space in the thing, but it would probably look hella cool. I'd buy one.

Use it as a piggy bank for your next Nintendo Purchase. =D Place in your change, and it'll tell you your EXP to a LEVEL UP (New game!)
---
OBJECTION! ... in 3D!
"I'd like to see even MORE babies just to watch all the analpain that would commence" - Second_Chances