Idea for the next metroid game

#11GogglesFrogPosted 9/14/2011 5:10:46 AM
VanderZoo posted...
3rd person action-rpg would be cool. Similar to mass effect, you can choose which planets to fly to, explore uncharted areas of space, take on optional bounty quests.

If I wanted to play Mass Effect, then I'd play mass effect.
---
"....teaching them to observe all thing I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world." -Jesus.
#12Oni_TaedoPosted 9/14/2011 6:53:08 AM
GogglesFrog posted...
VanderZoo posted...
3rd person action-rpg would be cool. Similar to mass effect, you can choose which planets to fly to, explore uncharted areas of space, take on optional bounty quests.

Nobody plays Bioware RPGs because they want to, otherwise, nobody would play them.
Bioware forces you to play them, and obviously pays gaming magazines to give them good reviews, because their games are crap.
---
If you have accepted Kenshiro as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, you are already dead.
#13GogglesFrogPosted 9/14/2011 7:06:25 AM
Oni_Taedo posted...
GogglesFrog posted...
VanderZoo posted...

Nobody plays Bioware RPGs because they want to, otherwise, nobody would play them.
Bioware forces you to play them, and obviously pays gaming magazines to give them good reviews, because their games are crap.

Mass Effect (series) and dragon age2 are crap.

The rest is not. Even that awful sonic RPG is better than DA 2
---
"....teaching them to observe all thing I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world." -Jesus.
#14smashmaster1111Posted 9/14/2011 7:17:09 AM
Oni_Taedo posted...
GogglesFrog posted...
VanderZoo posted...

Odd my purchase of mass effect 1 and 2 was not influenced by the reviewers. I very much enjoyed playing them and am greatly looking forward to the sequel. Of course I'm obviously wrong about having fun while playing them, what do I know, you are clearly the expert on the topic!
---
http://koti.phnet.fi/santamik/sexophone.swf
http://timh.fobby.net/timh.swf
#15QuestionmarktariusPosted 9/14/2011 1:46:39 PM
Here's a simple solution:
Let Chair make the damned thing. Shadow Complex is a way better Metroid than Other M could ever be.