I really hope this won't have the "Warning" screen when you turn it on

#11meiyukiPosted 9/15/2011 10:52:01 AM
I guarantee you that there is nothing that Dubya knows that Obama doesn't also know

Well he does know there's only 50 states not 57.
#12playitliketPosted 9/15/2011 2:09:27 PM
meiyuki posted...
I guarantee you that there is nothing that Dubya knows that Obama doesn't also know

Puh-lease! If you want to compare the two in regards to verbal gaffes, you're fighting a losing battle. Heck, if you want to put Dubya up against any president in US in regards to verbal gaffes, you're out of luck.
---
---
#13meiyukiPosted 9/15/2011 2:14:19 PM
Lol can't you lefties laugh at anything? Also isn't this quite off topic?
#14psychoboo13Posted 9/15/2011 5:46:24 PM
meiyuki posted...
Lol can't you lefties laugh at anything? Also isn't this quite off topic?

Insulting liberals is so cool gaiz!

Also, I remember one lawyer who was in a prolific citizen shooting case (can't remember it right now) and attacked Counter-Strike as the cause.

Not for causing aggression, but for teaching the perpetrator how to fire a weapon.

I facepalmed so hard that day.
---
Treyarch is like our alcoholic father. They may not do things well, but we wouldn't be here without them. -dbcification on CoD for Wii
#15Megaman OmegaPosted 9/15/2011 5:56:06 PM
Just give us the option to disable that screen. I've seen that warning once, so why can't i just go to some menu and deactivate it? You know, at one's own risk and everything. I'm not going to sue Nintendo because there's no warning screen after i deactivated it. Because that's why you'd deacivate it, so it's not there anymore. Besides, i've played a ton of video games on a lot of systems, most of them didn't have these warning screens, nobody complained.
---
3D screens.. how do they work? are they similar to magnets? PS: Please no replies from scientists.. you're always lyin, and gettin me pissed.
~ Mario64DStyle
#16darkjedilinkPosted 9/15/2011 5:57:50 PM
playitliket posted...
meiyuki posted...

Puh-lease! If you want to compare the two in regards to verbal gaffes, you're fighting a losing battle. Heck, if you want to put Dubya up against any president in US in regards to verbal gaffes, you're out of luck.

"I don't know what happened - I don't know any details - but, certainly, the local police acted stupidly."

I don't know - verbal gaffes or calling local police racist for investigating a friend....
---
Darkjedilink has what most would consider the Triforcelightning.
-Nintendojitsu
#17Prince ShondronaiPosted 9/15/2011 6:31:40 PM
Endgame posted...

NOTHING

My point was about opinions, not knowledge.
#18psychoboo13Posted 9/15/2011 6:42:32 PM
darkjedilink posted...
playitliket posted...
meiyuki posted...

"I don't know what happened - I don't know any details - but, certainly, the local police acted stupidly."

I don't know - verbal gaffes or calling local police racist for investigating a friend....

Do you want me to bring up King George's "designated free speech zones"?
---
Treyarch is like our alcoholic father. They may not do things well, but we wouldn't be here without them. -dbcification on CoD for Wii
#19CrystalKing5426Posted 9/15/2011 9:45:26 PM
Omega_Black posted...
Prince Shondronai posted...
ZimbabweBob posted...
Has there been a pro-gaming president I missed?

Our previous one wasn't too bright, but he did know that it's a parent's responsibility to raise a child, as opposed to a video game's.

Looks like this one does, too.

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/697508/microsoft-responds-to-obamas-anti-gaming-rhetoric/

"To parents, we canít tell our kids to do well in school and fail to support them when they get home. For our kids to excel, we must accept our own responsibilities. That means putting away the Xbox and putting our kids to bed at a reasonable hour. It means attending those parent-teacher conferences, reading to our kids, and helping them with their homework..."

It's a known fact the Obamas own a gaming console too (Wii).

However, the day gamers don't get upset about politicians using video game product names in their overall rhetoric is the day hell freezes over.

I read your username as Obama Black LOL.
---
Majora's Mask is the best Zelda game: People who agree: 65