Would you buy it?
5 years ago#2
Only if that's the name.
Gamertag: Starfish Hero
3DS: 1547-5445-2482
5 years ago#3
Only if that's the name.

This.

It would probably be a compilation disk for a game play videos of games that will never get released in NA :)
5 years ago#4

Only if that's the name.

This.

It would probably be a compilation disk for a game play videos of games that will never get released in NA :)

Even better, it'll be videos of people in other countries playing a bunch of great games you'll never get to play, then they'll turn off the game, snap it in half and pull out another one.
All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control, a plague upon your ignorance and the gray despair of your ugly life.
5 years ago#5
From reading the xenoblade boards it looks like europe is getting the other two rainfall games. Pretty much confirmed my decision to get a japanese wiiU and be done with NoA.
5 years ago#6
LHS_2012 posted...
Only if that's the name.

In two months, Operation: Rinfall hasn't been able to top 7,000 sigs. In comparison, our local rock station's "Bring Metallica to Minnesota" petition garnered 20,000 in less than one month.

Operation: Rainfal is a non-entity. I wouldn't hold my breath on this.
Darkjedilink has what most would consider the Triforcelightning.
-Nintendojitsu
5 years ago#7
I thought it was a game or a company or something. Didn't think it was just a petition thing. Lame.
All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control, a plague upon your ignorance and the gray despair of your ugly life.
5 years ago#8
darkjedilink posted...
LHS_2012 posted...
Only if that's the name.

In two months, Operation: Rinfall hasn't been able to top 7,000 sigs. In comparison, our local rock station's "Bring Metallica to Minnesota" petition garnered 20,000 in less than one month.

Operation: Rainfal is a non-entity. I wouldn't hold my breath on this.

I love how those less then 7000 people expect a company with 10s of million sof costumers to cater to them. Thats why I despise OP rainfall. So arrogant. I wouldn't mind it so much but they act like Nintendo OWES them this game.
Its a trap so screw the rules and Do a barrel roll OVER 9000 times if you leik mudkipz. My body is ready to abuse memes. member of the ELN
5 years ago#9
I just think its funny people feel so strongly about something that they think the majority of gamers agree with them. You're a niche gamer, that means you don't get catered to except by niche publishers. SURPRISE!
5 years ago#10
The hate in this topic is tangible. v_v

A (NA) WiiU release of these games would make me beyond happy. If it somehow had that name, well, I'd eat my socks.
http://oprainfall.freeforums.org
http://oprainfall.blogspot.com/
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Operation Rainfall HD Collection

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived