How many of you are Wii only owners this gen?

#1MushroomDoomPosted 10/11/2011 2:27:18 PM
I have posted a lot of critical things about the wii and wii u on this board and have been flamed for it. I own all 3 consoles, so I feel like I have the right to make criticisms since I can compare the wii to the other consoles. In fact, I used to be a nintendo fanboy during n64 and gamecube days, but they lost me when the wii came out. I decided to buy a 360 and my bro got a ps3, and I can't even imagine what it would be like to only have a wii this gen.

So basically, if you don't own another console or haven't played them extensively, you really have no right to talk negative about them and constantly drone on about how nintendo does everything right which is what a lot of people on this board do.
#2Pit107Posted 10/11/2011 2:29:45 PM
I only own a Wii at the moment(and have been perfectly content with it throughout the generation), but I'd like to get a PS3 as soon as I have the money because there are a lot of games I'd like to play for it as well. No interest in a 360, however.
---
"Like if I knew the FBI was chasing me, I would leave our group base and leave behind a bunch of photographs of my p****" -???
#3Enigma149Posted 10/11/2011 2:31:18 PM
Does occasionally playing my brother's 360 still allow me to be Wii-only? If so, then I am.
#4darkjedilinkPosted 10/11/2011 2:34:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5darkjedilinkPosted 10/11/2011 2:34:43 PM
Wii and PC for this gen. My brother has a PC, 360 and PS3.

We only play the Wii and PC.

Also, TC, you get flamed for the trolling you do, not the criticisms you make. There is a difference.
---
Darkjedilink has what most would consider the Triforcelightning.
-Nintendojitsu
#6MushroomDoom(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2011 2:43:10 PM
darkjedilink posted...

Also, TC, you get flamed for the trolling you do, not the criticisms you make. There is a difference.

Hey my criticisms may be a little trollish sometimes but they are still legitimate criticisms
#7TheUltraGameBosPosted 10/11/2011 2:55:26 PM
I OWNED an Xbox, but I got the Red Ring of Death and never replaced it. My cousin let me borrow his PS3 while he was at college and then i later gave it back. I own a Wii.

In my opinion, I believe they are all great consoles. I think it is fair to say one are truly BAD. I want to make it clear that I am not a fanboy of any console or company.

Personally, I prefer Wii because of the way it plays, how it gets you up and moving, and its party-like multiplayer. This said, it has no chances with an FPS game for the 360 or PS3. Continuing with multiplayer in COD and other shoot 'em up games, the multiplayer is wonderful and on the wii....it sort of sucks. Mario Kart's and Brawl's online did not suck, but to go up against a friend you needed their friend "code" rather than a gamertag. I believe 360 and PS3 are more focused on shooters and online multiplayer which is magnificent in its own way (I love COD 4!) But in the end, I got to say Wii. And just to make this clear rather than obscured...Mario and Zelda will forever remain two of my most favorite franchises along with other Nintendo franchises, other RPGs, and a few CODs.
---
I am THE Ultra Boss
#8TheUltraGameBosPosted 10/11/2011 2:57:09 PM
By the way I meant "none" not "one in my last post!!!!! :)
---
I am THE Ultra Boss
#9darkjedilinkPosted 10/11/2011 2:58:56 PM
MushroomDoom posted...
darkjedilink posted...

Hey my criticisms may be a little trollish sometimes but they are still legitimate criticisms

It's not what you say, it's how you say it and what you look like when you say it.
---
Darkjedilink has what most would consider the Triforcelightning.
-Nintendojitsu
#10ddd87Posted 10/11/2011 3:21:08 PM
Unfortunately I do, but I don't complain about PS360 so....
---
Conduit 2 Friend Code: Damian87 (1034-2074-7427) NTSC Version