How many of you are Wii only owners this gen?

#41DavCubePosted 10/14/2011 7:04:13 AM
LOL I just became a Wii Only Gamer since July cause the PS3 got me bored quick with Final Fantasy XIII, Battlefield Bad Company 2, and CoD: BO

Wow, a whole three games out of a library of hundreds, with dozens of perfectly viable titles you could have picked from. Good job.
---
http://backloggery.com/davcube
#42VanderZooPosted 10/14/2011 7:36:57 AM
I don't understand how you can be a fan of games and only own a Wii.
---
ozgameshop.com - Best prices for aussie gamers.
#43Number_34Posted 10/15/2011 1:08:08 PM
I'm a Wii only gamer and I've pretty much regret it. There are some great titles for the wii like brawl and Monster Hunter Tri, but it seems like there is a better selection of top quality games for the PS3 and the Xbox360. Maybe I'm suffering from a bit of the "grass is greener on the other side" syndrome, but I can't help but think the gaming experience on the other gaming systems is better. I'll admit that playing RE4 and Medroid Prime Corruption is a blast with Wii aiming, but it's a shame that there isn't more top quality shooting type games on the wiii. Additionally, since there is so much competition on the Xbox 360 and the PS3, prices tend to fall quicker than on the wii. I'm tired of watching game commercials only to see the words "available for Xbox360, PS3, and PC." I feel that there is so much I'm missing as far as games go this generation. As soon as Microsoft and Sony come out with their next gen gaming systems, I'm going to have my hands full trying to catch up with all the great games I missed this generation.
#44SnipeStarPosted 10/15/2011 1:09:04 PM
wii only here
---
i7 920 D0 | P6T6 WS Revolution | 2xGTX285 2GB | 12GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 | 2x600GB Raptor/ 2x1TB RE3 WD | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01