Its time nintendo(pokemon)

#1SadeikoPosted 10/14/2011 4:35:05 PM
Its time for a full blown, catch them all pokemon console game. I think the Wii U would be it. I can just imagine flipping through your bag using the touch screen, bringing up a pokeball and tossing it by sliding your fingers quickly towards the tv. Not to mention the controller being a perfect pokedex. Since I saw the introduction of the Wii U initially this is all I can think about with it.
---
"I like your christ. I do not like your christians, they are not like your christ" -- Ghandi
#2kangle4Posted 10/14/2011 11:35:46 PM
Too good an idea for Nintendo to do it.
---
3DS FC: 3952-7027-5015
PSN + XBLA: kangle4
#3VanderZooPosted 10/15/2011 12:39:09 AM
I stopped playing Pokemon when it stopped being cool (2000), but if they were to make a full blown 3D RPG console game, I might just play that.
---
ozgameshop.com - Best prices for aussie gamers.
#4StorracPosted 10/15/2011 12:42:09 AM
Miyamoto:hmm....the fans want this...LETS GIVE THEM SOMETHING ELSE AND TELL THEM THAT THEY WANTS WHAT I GIVE THEM.
#5Starwars4JPosted 10/15/2011 1:06:38 AM
Storrac posted...
Miyamoto:hmm....the fans want this...LETS GIVE THEM SOMETHING ELSE AND TELL THEM THAT THEY WANTS WHAT I GIVE THEM.

Yeah, cause it's totally not the other way around:
http://www.digitalbattle.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/4chan.jpg

They give us what we want constantly, and people still whine. Case in point: this topic
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#6Razed812Posted 10/15/2011 2:12:28 AM

They give us what we want constantly, and people still whine. Case in point: this topic

Well, let's see:

- We've been asking for a full blown 3D pokemon game. Where is it?
- We've been asking for a new F-Zero. Where is it?
- We've been asking for online and getting rid of friend codes. Where's that?
- We've been asking for them to localize games. Where are they?
- We've been asking for new, good franchises. Where are they?

I think a bunch of unappeasable fanboys doesn't justify for all their shortcomings.
#7LHS_2012Posted 10/15/2011 5:47:26 AM
Razed812 posted...

Well, let's see:

- We've been asking for a full blown 3D pokemon game. Where is it?
- We've been asking for a new F-Zero. Where is it?
- We've been asking for online and getting rid of friend codes. Where's that?
- We've been asking for them to localize games. Where are they?
- We've been asking for new, good franchises. Where are they?

I think a bunch of unappeasable fanboys doesn't justify for all their shortcomings.

1. Wii U was confirmed to not have friend codes.

2. Nintendo's new franchises (Wii series, Nintendogs, other casual stuff) sell pretty damn well, so there are plenty of people who think they are good. And before anyone tries to pull the sales=/=quality card, people continue to buy things because they think it's good. There are people who *gasp* think Justin Beiber's music is good. And they aren't necessarily wrong: It's all subjective.

As for the topic: keep dreaming. Gamefreak, the guys who make the Pokemon games and partial owners of the Pokemon series (along with Creatures and those other guys we expect to make Pokemon games), are highly unlikely to ever make a full, main series console Pokemon since they named the damned series Pocket Monsters.
---
Gamertag: Starfish Hero
3DS: 1547-5445-2482
#8leeko_linkPosted 10/15/2011 10:38:55 AM
"Its time nintendo(pokemon)"

If they didn't start doing a full blown Pokemon game then (N64), they won't now. It's just their way of keeping the series exclusive to handheld.
#9ArabrockermanXPosted 10/15/2011 11:57:50 AM

Storrac posted...

Does he control pokemon?

Anyways he gave the fans what they wanted with LoZ TP instead of continuing with the Wind Waker sequel that they were already working on.

#10EndgamePosted 10/16/2011 6:48:39 PM
They give us what we want constantly
where's our quality games?

no, seriously, where's our games worth playing? the last one Nintendo gave us was SMG2 and even that had problems
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert