The Wii U is WiiMotionPlus second chance in a way.

#1BigJon1448Posted 10/15/2011 12:11:26 AM
That peripheral should have been within the Wii Remote from the start, but wasn't put in for "cost reasons". Everyone comments on how much more accurate the motion sensing is with the WM+, but it was implemented so late that no developers really care to use it. If Skyward Sword truly does make Miyamoto feel like it can't be played any other way, then maybe it will give devs ideas to use with it on the next system.

Maybe the Wii U will truly demonstrate how the Wii controls should have been in the first place.

Could be wishful thinking, but it's just a thought.
---
If you loved the old GOOD wrestling games, give support:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/920076-wwe-day-of-reckoning
#2Sylar100Posted 10/15/2011 2:48:52 AM
Or maybe the Wii U will have real controls, it has a real controller this time
#3Killeryoshi8Posted 10/15/2011 5:23:25 AM
I hope that, if the Motion controls were to stay (which I hope), Nintendo will release upgraded motion controls.

Especially the Nunchuck is long overdue for an upgrade. We don't want waggle.
---
GIMP - The free Photoshop alternative
#4sdofdskjfbowiePosted 10/15/2011 12:25:04 PM

No such thing ad "real controls" idiot.

#5Mavrick588Posted 10/15/2011 2:34:00 PM
What TC said will only happen (and I hope it does) if a Wii Remote Plus is bundled with every system.
Otherwise it will forever be an 'add on' rather than a standard, and will never reach its full potential.
---
"Never been righteous, though seldom were wrong"
#6The_Red_HandPosted 10/15/2011 10:05:57 PM
I hope games offer both standard controls with the new controller and CCPros and pointer controls with the Wiimote/Nunchuk combo. I find the Wiimote/Nunchuk controls to be better, but sometimes I do like to just kick back on my couch, put my feet up, and play a game with the CCPro and not worry about how to sit in relation to the motion sensor.
---
BO Ally Code:3558-4099-5985