When is the next big press conference Nintendo will be attending?

#1ian2093Posted 10/16/2011 11:54:39 AM
With so many 3rd party games being produced for this, I feel like the Wii U is far along in completion, and chances are Nintendo will be presenting this at their next big press conference, especially if it is after the holidays. So that said, pretty much topic^.
---
When all else fails, rage quit.
#2darkjedilinkPosted 10/16/2011 12:06:16 PM
I wouldn't expect to hear much of anything other than third party title announcements until E3 next year.
---
Darkjedilink has what most would consider the Triforcelightning.
-Nintendojitsu
#3Hatemachine25Posted 10/16/2011 12:16:13 PM
Aye they will go for a post E3 pre Holiday launch to get people Hyped up for the new system and it's library of games, it will also give folks at the next few gaming and electronics related floor shows a chance to try out and promote or critique the system as a whole on games sites and magazines, thereby building up yet MORE hype and speculation, advertising and such.

But expect the classic B.S when the system comes out of "we just didn't have enough systems to meet the demands" EVERY console developer does this and it's total bupkiss.

But if you want one on day one your gonna have to camp out with the rest of the idiot masses in front of walmart, or whatever store of choice you go too, because the Hype engine will be in full swing shortly after E3 2012.
---
At the end of the day the only person you ever have to explain your actions to is yourself.
#4darkjedilinkPosted 10/16/2011 12:22:52 PM
I doubt they'll have the "hype machine" going after E3 - they'll launch the system within a couple months of it.
---
Darkjedilink has what most would consider the Triforcelightning.
-Nintendojitsu
#5kinglink13Posted 10/16/2011 1:39:33 PM
There is also GDC 2012 which is March 5-9.
#6RandomHeroPosted 10/16/2011 3:58:24 PM
the big announcements will be at GDC and the playable demos and finer details will be at E3
---
so