25 best-selling games ever are all Nintendo games

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. 25 best-selling games ever are all Nintendo games
3 years ago#1
Ever since Pokemon Black/White caught up to the Sims:
http://www.vgchartz.com/worldtotals.php

o_o
---
"Jesus said to him, 'I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.'" ~John 14:6 NKJV
3 years ago#2
inb4waaahVGchartzmakeupnumbers
---
3D screens.. how do they work? are they similar to magnets? PS: Please no replies from scientists.. you're always lyin, and gettin me pissed.
~ Mario64DStyle
3 years ago#3
TC will be surprised when he finds out VGChartz makes up numbers...
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
3 years ago#4
Only if you don't count cellphone games - Angry Birds recently took the number 1 spot.
---
Official Scout Sniper Platoon Leader of the NDF
3 years ago#5
Is that just in terms of downloads (including the free version), or did it actually sell that many?
---
"Jesus said to him, 'I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.'" ~John 14:6 NKJV
3 years ago#6
Jirakon posted...
Is that just in terms of downloads (including the free version), or did it actually sell that many?

Supposedly, they sold that many. Granted, that's 5 bucks a copy new versus 50...
---
Official Scout Sniper Platoon Leader of the NDF
3 years ago#7
^ also how many ppl buy more than 1 copy o i need it on y ipad o i ned it on my i phone o i need *hits the person in the head* U DONT NEED THAT MANY ****ING GAGETS U LAZY CRAP SACK
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
3 years ago#8
Linetrix posted...
TC will be surprised when he finds out VGChartz makes up numbers...

This is extremely lolzy considering the post right above it
---
Black FC 2623 5315 9921
Come to this awesome forum, luminehall.net
3 years ago#9
I honestly don't believe it. No way something like Brain Age is beating Call of Duty, GTA or Halo.
---
Mariokart: 5327-1821-0811
MH3: Maynard
3 years ago#10
Megaman Omega posted...
inb4waaahVGchartzmakeupnumbers

I don't think pointing out observed fact is "waaah"ing.
---
https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. 25 best-selling games ever are all Nintendo games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived