Isn't it great we will have Zelda games that will look as good as Uncharted?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Isn't it great we will have Zelda games that will look as good as Uncharted?

User Info: Linetrix

Linetrix
5 years ago#31
darkjedilink posted...
Yeah, TC - I want a Zelda game chock-full of framerate drops and screentearing.

Uhh, so you don't want a Zelda game that look as good as Uncharted? You make no sense darkie!
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation

User Info: MC_Brian1

MC_Brian1
5 years ago#32
Holy **** people in this topic are actually saying Batman and SKYWARD FREAKING SWORD look better than Uncharted?! LMAO.

Holy crap people will defend ANYTHING. I LOVE Skyward Sword, and I love the art style. But the graphics are technically crap compared to Uncharted and Batman. Seriously. Like, total ****. It's a curbstomp. And Uncharted is a fantastic series. Batman also has great graphics, but the character models always looked a little funny to me.
Why do you believe that Majora is a female? - BlueGunstarHero
Majora's emotions came out through the Skull Kid - BadDecisions
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Isn't it great we will have Zelda games that will look as good as Uncharted?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived