question about the wii u

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. question about the wii u

User Info: lynnfry

lynnfry
5 years ago#1
will you be able to play all your wii games on the portable controller or do you have to use the tv like the old wii ( i know that the wii u is a console that hocks up to the tv anyways )
3740-1719-1710
AC-WW name-jeffery town-Lubec -------- AC-CF name=jeffery town= bedrock friend code = 5114-4364-2008

User Info: Eoin

Eoin
5 years ago#2
I imagine that the Wii U will be able to play all Wii games on its screen. I also imagine that it will only really work well, for most people, for that that could use a standard controller. Most games that require a motion controller probably won't be worth playing on the controller alone.

User Info: MajinKogahazan

MajinKogahazan
5 years ago#3
Well I enjoy portable gaming more, so assuming I even get a Wii U I'll probably play on the controller unless it's a multiplayer game or people want to watch me play.
Opinion^

User Info: darkjedilink

darkjedilink
5 years ago#4
MajinKogahazan posted...
Well I enjoy portable gaming more, so assuming I even get a Wii U I'll probably play on the controller unless it's a multiplayer game or people want to watch me play.

...and what does this have to do with TC's question?

TC, I'm sure it's not outside the realm of possibility, but I wouldn't count on the option of playing Wii games on the Upad.
Official Scout Sniper Platoon Leader of the NDF
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. question about the wii u

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived