question about the wii u

#1lynnfryPosted 12/5/2011 6:52:45 AM
will you be able to play all your wii games on the portable controller or do you have to use the tv like the old wii ( i know that the wii u is a console that hocks up to the tv anyways )
---
3740-1719-1710
AC-WW name-jeffery town-Lubec -------- AC-CF name=jeffery town= bedrock friend code = 5114-4364-2008
#2EoinPosted 12/5/2011 7:29:31 AM
I imagine that the Wii U will be able to play all Wii games on its screen. I also imagine that it will only really work well, for most people, for that that could use a standard controller. Most games that require a motion controller probably won't be worth playing on the controller alone.
#3MajinKogahazanPosted 12/5/2011 7:44:58 AM
Well I enjoy portable gaming more, so assuming I even get a Wii U I'll probably play on the controller unless it's a multiplayer game or people want to watch me play.
---
Opinion^
#4darkjedilinkPosted 12/5/2011 9:06:42 AM
MajinKogahazan posted...
Well I enjoy portable gaming more, so assuming I even get a Wii U I'll probably play on the controller unless it's a multiplayer game or people want to watch me play.

...and what does this have to do with TC's question?

TC, I'm sure it's not outside the realm of possibility, but I wouldn't count on the option of playing Wii games on the Upad.
---
Official Scout Sniper Platoon Leader of the NDF