Morgan Webb says that "there is nothing masculine about the Wii"

#81LimblessQuasarPosted 2/26/2012 8:26:56 PM
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
I hope no one takes X-Play's opinion on games to heart when they buy games, because those people have no ****ing idea what they're doing.

Oh, I know people who do.

iMURDAu posted...
I think of Sessler like John McCain. He used to be a rational, reasonable person that I had much respect for. Then around 2005 or 2006 he figured out he'll have more money if he does the bidding of his corporate overlords. Gotta do what pays the rent I guess.

Win.

DrRM posted...
read title... *w* he is totally right, Wii is a 5' super cute girl *w* so slender and never ask too much money like the others. what else you can ask for :)

a dude console :s that very "manly" right ;)

Haha!

Soeroah posted...
I first heard about and stopped caring about G4TV during that whole Skyward Sword vs Skyrim farce.

The majority votes for Skyward Sword, which wins a poll. Solution; insult the majority. Psh.

I'm curious, what is this? Off to Google I suppose...
---
Its only like 70 years away. By then, ill just be hitting my stride. Like the PS3. - Skul_
#82omescythePosted 2/26/2012 9:14:54 PM
people here need to watch reviews on the run and electric playground. that will get rid of all this unnessary hate. its a sad thought that if people are like this now what will the community be like when wii u goes online.