i hope the mario kart for this system isn't anything like that disgustingness...

#1moogle69Posted 3/13/2012 11:14:09 PM
that is on 3DS. worst MK game ever imo.
---
3DS FC 5370 - 0690 - 8871
PSN coming soon
#2Gaming KingPosted 3/13/2012 11:15:00 PM
Why is it bad?
---
Number of people who would "totally [censored] Penny" from Advance Wars DOR: 17
SAVE DERPY HOOVES from the foul hooves of censorship and bigotry!
#3Tempest717Posted 3/13/2012 11:16:40 PM

Why is it bad?

It's not.
---
Official King of the Time Travelers 3DS/Vita/PSP Board
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
#4Banjo2553Posted 3/13/2012 11:59:03 PM
I hope it's not like the Wii version, honestly. The online was actually pretty decent for a Wii game, but I didn't like how luck-based it became with an even larger item barrage than normal.
---
Here's my Backloggery!: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#5moogle69(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2012 12:11:51 AM
no im mostly talking about single player wise. the online is going to be awsome since its on a much more powerful system. the single in that game stinks hard bombs.
---
3DS FC 5370 - 0690 - 8871
PSN coming soon
#6SMASHKING84Posted 3/14/2012 12:38:58 AM
moogle69 posted...
no im mostly talking about single player wise. the online is going to be awsome since its on a much more powerful system. the single in that game stinks hard bombs.

Agree mk7's single player sucks it if you disagree try getting 20000 coins when you can only get 10 coins a race.

the online was good but communites ruined random match ups(meaning there's never anyone playing random) which is bad because people in groups you can't even see unless they tell you there room's id number makes it damn near impossible to get people online to play with.
at least in brawl the friend's list was only 64 people in this game one group can hold 10000+ people which is bad if you can't see said group because that's alot of people playing.
---
Offical Jester of the NDF http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HUPuU7aUt8
#7andrea987Posted 3/14/2012 1:18:21 AM
Never someone around? I always find random matches, in the first 5 secs of search, and they're usually all from Japan, lol.
#8Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 3/14/2012 1:20:31 AM
I think mario kart 7 is a great game but mario kart wii not so much. the stages just seem so dull the game is way to luck based and just doesnt keep me wanting to play like mario kart 64 and mario kart double dash did.
#9SMASHKING84Posted 3/14/2012 1:33:04 AM
^^all i can say is that you on a time a day im not then.
hell i waited for a match to appear for a hour before out of the entire time i played i'm went on random 100 times and only saw someone on one time.

so i try to join a communitie that i know the number of and has at least one group playing and i still can't seem to actually play anyone(you would think that unless the first group had 8 players i could join but no apparently i can't join unless my freind goes online and i click on ok to play)
maybe it's just me having these problems but the fact is if you had a problem finding players you wouldn't like it.

again this would never be a problem if it weren't for communities(i never had this problem in mk wii)
the idea is ok but an but it needs some work maybe make it so all communiities are visable and any one wanting to join them can do so(players can be blocked from a community so why not?)
---
Offical Jester of the NDF http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HUPuU7aUt8
#10Gaming KingPosted 3/14/2012 1:52:51 AM
andrea987 posted...
Never someone around? I always find random matches, in the first 5 secs of search, and they're usually all from Japan, lol.

So it is like the new commercial where those guys get smacked around online by those Japanese middle school girls?
---
Number of people who would "totally [censored] Penny" from Advance Wars DOR: 17
SAVE DERPY HOOVES from the foul hooves of censorship and bigotry!