1-10: How bad do you want this to blow the Xbox/PS3 out of the water?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. 1-10: How bad do you want this to blow the Xbox/PS3 out of the water?

User Info: a_fartn_Spartan

a_fartn_Spartan
4 years ago#1
8 for me. I REALLY want Nintendo to take back my attention and make me play that more than anything else.

What do I mean? Assassin's Creed III is coming out for this system. I want there to literally be NO REASON for me to get it over the Xbox 360 (the other system I have), except maybe have a better online. I don't think Nintendo will have mics and I have a feeling Friend Codes might return. But I don't really care, because AC's online isn't one that you play with friends really.

But other than that, I want this system to have equal or better graphics and less lag/glitching. And the touchscreen would make it a no-brainer for which system to choose. And hopefully the other controls are good too. I'm kinda skeptical about the controls and the button layout on the controller right now. But I won't really know until I try it.

IN SHORT: I don't want to buy a single game for another console, except for shooters.
Not changing this sig until a Star Fox game is out for the Wii U.
If you're a Star Fox fan, and want a new game, put this in your sig.

User Info: Tottentanz

Tottentanz
4 years ago#2

I really dont care about it having to compete with the last gen consoles.

Just an fyi, the new controller has mic/s built into it and speakers, so communication should not be a problem.

Nintendo confirmed they were not doing friend codes, and they described something akin to an account system.

User Info: TMW001

TMW001
4 years ago#3
I don't care f it does blow other systems out of the water I just want it to make those little kids and fan boys put their foot in their mouths.

User Info: darkjedilink

darkjedilink
4 years ago#4
What's the number for "I don't give a ****!?"

cuz I'm that number.
Resistance is TASTY!

User Info: iMURDAu

iMURDAu
4 years ago#5
10. So I don't have to buy a PS3. I decided I'm going to wait until E3 announcements before making a decision on getting PS3 or not. If Wii U is significantly better performance wise and has a good zero cost online structure it will justify not getting a PS3 for me.
**Knope for City Council 2012**
Bobby Newport is off cavorting in Spain with some floozy. Pawnee deserves a candidate that spends all her time here.

User Info: a_fartn_Spartan

a_fartn_Spartan
4 years ago#6
Tottentanz posted...

I really dont care about it having to compete with the last gen consoles.

Just an fyi, the new controller has mic/s built into it and speakers, so communication should not be a problem.

Nintendo confirmed they were not doing friend codes, and they described something akin to an account system.

First off, I didn't know they were going to have mics and non-FCs. It's been 8 months since I've read anything about it, so I don't remember much.

And the reason I bare about it competing is so there are more people/friends online and I can use this touchscreen and "stop playing on the TV and play on your controller" function in every non-shooter game I have. Plus I don't want to be even tempted to have to choose between the two systems.
Not changing this sig until a Star Fox game is out for the Wii U.
If you're a Star Fox fan, and want a new game, put this in your sig.

User Info: Jackal

Jackal
4 years ago#7
I don't care about that stuff. I just want a good game to play.
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak

User Info: LimblessQuasar

LimblessQuasar
4 years ago#8
A 10, really. It's not because of personal hopes for the system or anything, but just my view of consoles in general. If the U does not blow last-gen consoles out of the water, I will have little reason to buy it, or its games.
Its only like 70 years away. By then, ill just be hitting my stride. Like the PS3. - Skul_

User Info: ozfunghi

ozfunghi
4 years ago#9
1 to 10 on Richter scale?
***The Kid is in rare form tonight***
http:www.doublegum.be - http://soundcloud.com/the-best-of

User Info: Reedeemer

Reedeemer
4 years ago#10
Couldn't care less about the others, I just want Ninty to have a great console.
Handle: Zetro, RZetro ::: C2: 1163-0063-7578
3DS: 1118-0389-0873 ::: PSN: Zetro-X
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. 1-10: How bad do you want this to blow the Xbox/PS3 out of the water?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived