1-10: How bad do you want this to blow the Xbox/PS3 out of the water?

#1a_fartn_SpartanPosted 3/16/2012 11:01:06 AM
8 for me. I REALLY want Nintendo to take back my attention and make me play that more than anything else.

What do I mean? Assassin's Creed III is coming out for this system. I want there to literally be NO REASON for me to get it over the Xbox 360 (the other system I have), except maybe have a better online. I don't think Nintendo will have mics and I have a feeling Friend Codes might return. But I don't really care, because AC's online isn't one that you play with friends really.

But other than that, I want this system to have equal or better graphics and less lag/glitching. And the touchscreen would make it a no-brainer for which system to choose. And hopefully the other controls are good too. I'm kinda skeptical about the controls and the button layout on the controller right now. But I won't really know until I try it.

IN SHORT: I don't want to buy a single game for another console, except for shooters.
---
Not changing this sig until a Star Fox game is out for the Wii U.
If you're a Star Fox fan, and want a new game, put this in your sig.
#2TottentanzPosted 3/16/2012 11:05:42 AM

I really dont care about it having to compete with the last gen consoles.

Just an fyi, the new controller has mic/s built into it and speakers, so communication should not be a problem.

Nintendo confirmed they were not doing friend codes, and they described something akin to an account system.
#3TMW001Posted 3/16/2012 11:07:58 AM
I don't care f it does blow other systems out of the water I just want it to make those little kids and fan boys put their foot in their mouths.
#4darkjedilinkPosted 3/16/2012 11:08:07 AM
What's the number for "I don't give a ****!?"

cuz I'm that number.
---
Resistance is TASTY!
#5iMURDAuPosted 3/16/2012 11:11:06 AM
10. So I don't have to buy a PS3. I decided I'm going to wait until E3 announcements before making a decision on getting PS3 or not. If Wii U is significantly better performance wise and has a good zero cost online structure it will justify not getting a PS3 for me.
---
**Knope for City Council 2012**
Bobby Newport is off cavorting in Spain with some floozy. Pawnee deserves a candidate that spends all her time here.
#6a_fartn_Spartan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2012 11:13:25 AM
Tottentanz posted...

I really dont care about it having to compete with the last gen consoles.

Just an fyi, the new controller has mic/s built into it and speakers, so communication should not be a problem.

Nintendo confirmed they were not doing friend codes, and they described something akin to an account system.

First off, I didn't know they were going to have mics and non-FCs. It's been 8 months since I've read anything about it, so I don't remember much.

And the reason I bare about it competing is so there are more people/friends online and I can use this touchscreen and "stop playing on the TV and play on your controller" function in every non-shooter game I have. Plus I don't want to be even tempted to have to choose between the two systems.
---
Not changing this sig until a Star Fox game is out for the Wii U.
If you're a Star Fox fan, and want a new game, put this in your sig.
#7JackalPosted 3/16/2012 11:13:55 AM
I don't care about that stuff. I just want a good game to play.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak
#8LimblessQuasarPosted 3/16/2012 12:17:22 PM
A 10, really. It's not because of personal hopes for the system or anything, but just my view of consoles in general. If the U does not blow last-gen consoles out of the water, I will have little reason to buy it, or its games.
---
Its only like 70 years away. By then, ill just be hitting my stride. Like the PS3. - Skul_
#9ozfunghiPosted 3/16/2012 12:21:28 PM
1 to 10 on Richter scale?
---
***The Kid is in rare form tonight***
http:www.doublegum.be - http://soundcloud.com/the-best-of
#10ReedeemerPosted 3/16/2012 12:23:49 PM
Couldn't care less about the others, I just want Ninty to have a great console.
---
Handle: Zetro, RZetro ::: C2: 1163-0063-7578
3DS: 1118-0389-0873 ::: PSN: Zetro-X