1-10: How bad do you want this to blow the Xbox/PS3 out of the water?

#21LimblessQuasarPosted 3/17/2012 6:15:35 PM
a_fartn_Spartan posted...
Mario (and spin-offs), Zelda, DK, Star Fox, Smash Bros, and possibly Pokemon make ANY Nintendo system a must-buy for me. Haven't tried out the Metroid Prime series in years, but I'll explore it again this summer when I have time.

Yeah that's true. It just won't be a release date buy for me if all I'm looking at is Nintendo games. I've been down that road before, I prefer to have a large selection to pick from, which is guaranteed if the consoles' library builds up.
---
Its only like 70 years away. By then, ill just be hitting my stride. Like the PS3. - Skul_
#22abigexplosionPosted 3/17/2012 6:47:39 PM
7/10. I want it to blow them out of the water, but I also want it to light a fire under Sony and MS so they put out something of higher quality, which in turn, lights a fire under Nintendo to try harder. Competition drives quality you know.
---
Not changing this signature until a new F-Zero is announced. *started 6/18/10*
F-Zero > Mario Kart. If you disagree, it's because you're bad at F-Zero.
#23knightimexPosted 3/18/2012 2:24:18 PM(edited)
As long as wii u looks like 360 games with less jaggies @1080p and 60fps I would be very happy.

Wii games with lots of AA, 1080p and 60fps still look better than 99% of the XBLA games.
Hell even half of the 360's library.
---
The only time you'll ever hear a ninja is when someone says: "A Ninja".
#24JKatarnPosted 3/18/2012 4:17:29 PM
It would be very difficult for it to not supersede their 7 year old GPUs, and it will likely have loads more RAM/VRAM, so unless the devs just dump their games onto it, the Wii-U version of a game should be the definitive console version of a game.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 460 Superclocked
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES