What would seal the deal for you, if it were announced at this year's E3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What would seal the deal for you, if it were announced at this year's E3?

User Info: Evil_Squidward

Evil_Squidward
4 years ago#1
So, what would make you jump up and run to the nearest store to put down cash for the Wii-U?

A specific game? Specs? The revival of your favorite series? A new, awesome looking IP?

Tell us! For we shall rejoice in our merry thoughts, then have a pint of mead after E3!

Seriously though, for myself, the deal-maker would be the announcement of a sequel to F-Zero GX for the Wii-U. Could you imagine, an F-Zero with online multiplayer, HD graphics, smooth framerate... not to mention another story mode. As cheesy at it was, I loved every second of it, no matter how mad I got at the difficulty.

So...

What would yours be?
Gamertag: Marshalldilpkle -------- http://z-man-ga.deviantart.com/
Everypony who's anypony is playing Gears 3, AC:R, Skyrim, Zelda, and Batman.

User Info: kinglink13

kinglink13
4 years ago#2
I'm getting the Wii U but you know what would be epic, if Nintendo makes sure the Wii U will have amazing third party support and that the Wii U will be able to compete against the PS4 and Xbox 720 in power.
Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft = Epic

User Info: STAYNDEBOKZRZ

STAYNDEBOKZRZ
4 years ago#3
Physical backwards compatibility with every single other Nintendo console.
I believe in Jesus, the son of God, the one way to salvation.

User Info: harcoreblazer

harcoreblazer
4 years ago#4
1-that the system has specs high enough so it wont be the same as the wii (no 3rd party support)
2-Awesome online infrastructure, nintendo network sounds good, hope that the steam and origin rumors for wii u are true, always wanted to play portal and battlefield 3
3-awesome first party titles, maybe a FPS, or a RPG, as long is not mario or zelda, i have enoguh of that
4-Multitasking so i can hear dubstep while playing FPS
5-decent price

thats all
---
currently waiting for: ps vita

User Info: Benzychenz

Benzychenz
4 years ago#5
One of these at launch:
Yoshi platformer
3D Mario
Zelda
Smash Bros
Paper Mario

Or some kind of limited time offer to get people to buy one, $50 of eshop credit or something.
Favourite games: Kingdom Hearts, Xenoblade, Paper Mario, Pokemon HG/SS, Ratchet and Clank 3, Zelda: The Wind Waker, Yoshi's Island, Jak 2

User Info: ozfunghi

ozfunghi
4 years ago#6
What would seal the deal is not getting suckered out of decent 3rd party support.
***The Kid is in rare form tonight***
http:www.doublegum.be - http://soundcloud.com/the-best-of

User Info: LePhenom

LePhenom
4 years ago#7
The deal is already sealed as far as I'm concerned. Still not sure though if I'll buy it at launch or later, will only depend on how much money I have.

User Info: harvestmoonmike

harvestmoonmike
4 years ago#8
For me?... Just a new Donkey Kong Country game...

Really, that's all I'd need. Specs and graphics are great and everything, but sometimes just one game can make you buy a whole system.

If that's not there, It may take a few more games, a few more features, and Wii Ware and VC transfers to get me to buy it at launch.
My SSB4 roster prediction/wishlist: http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/3438/harvestmikeroster5.png

User Info: abigexplosion

abigexplosion
4 years ago#9
I already plan on getting one, BUT..... Rogue Squadron IV would be awesome. And a new F-Zero.
Not changing this signature until a new F-Zero is announced. *started 6/18/10*
F-Zero > Mario Kart. If you disagree, it's because you're bad at F-Zero.

User Info: Mozillla

Mozillla
4 years ago#10
fzero gx 2 with online play
How Many Licks does it take for a cat to wash its fur
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What would seal the deal for you, if it were announced at this year's E3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived