What would seal the deal for you, if it were announced at this year's E3?

#51illmatic_ninjaPosted 3/18/2012 3:59:17 PM
As a Nintendo fan the deal is already sealed for me. New Nintendo system means new Nintendo games.

But there are things I'd love for it. The main thing being Resident Evil 6, complete with Wii U tablet controller specific innovations.

That and a F2P Pokemon MMO.
#52StormKMDPosted 3/18/2012 4:04:41 PM
Skyrim.
---
How does Paper Mario even stand up?
#53ddd87Posted 3/18/2012 4:43:07 PM
Resident Evil 6, Counter Strike Global Offensive goty, F-Zero GX"2", or a new Metroid game. Either of those is enough for a purchase ASAP.
---
Conduit 2 Friend Code: Damian87 (1034-2074-7427) NTSC Version
#54sketchturnerPosted 3/18/2012 4:51:26 PM
I don't plan to ever buy another video game console. For me, the only thing that could convince me would be a new Metroid game. Or if Retro Studios' next project is as fantastic as their last 4.
---
The last Metroid is in captivity. The galaxy is at peace.
#55VampiricDragon_Posted 3/18/2012 5:46:18 PM
sketchturner posted...
I don't plan to ever buy another video game console. For me, the only thing that could convince me would be a new Metroid game. Or if Retro Studios' next project is as fantastic as their last 4.

so your getting one thanks
---
East AND West NOT East Vs. West Put this in your signature if you want peace between regions
#56XD375Posted 3/19/2012 11:57:20 AM
Diddy's Kong Quest Returns.
#57harvestmoonmikePosted 3/19/2012 12:39:00 PM
XD375 posted...
Diddy's Kong Quest Returns.

More like K.rool and his Kremling army Returns...
---
My SSB4 roster prediction/wishlist: http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/3438/harvestmikeroster5.png
#58superhPosted 3/19/2012 2:27:40 PM
If a Metroid prime style metroid game was announced for the Wii U it would be a deal sealer.
---
"Magic doesn't exist? Oh really, then explain magic tricks you nimwit."
-Dax Flame
#59Evil_Squidward(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2012 2:49:40 PM
I dunno why, but I was never that big of a Metroid fan. I even tried to get into the highly acclaimed Prime series by buying the Trilogy on Wii; I played it for a few days, then haven't touched it since. I should really get on that...

But anyways, I thought of another thing that would make this E3 all the more awesome:

The announcement of an ability to play music/ chat with friends during a game. I know about the video chat, but I wonder if they'll include that whilst playing a game, or hell, just the audio chat would be nice. Then you could still utilize both screens, and be able to talk to friends!
---
Gamertag: Marshalldilpkle -------- http://z-man-ga.deviantart.com/
Everypony who's anypony is playing Gears 3, AC:R, Skyrim, Zelda, and Batman.
#60mmmpancakesPosted 3/19/2012 4:14:09 PM
The three things off the top of my head:

1.) A new Metroid game that won't disappoint. Open to a Metroid reboot too.
2.) Large Third-Party support. (Would like games on the scope of Mass Effect and Skyrim)
3.) Staying Power/Capability that will be on par with Microsoft and Sony's new consoles.

Number 3 isn't all that important (for them it is); but I mean if they do things right, Number 3 is a given.

-I'm pleasantly surprised a few other posters would be interested in a new Metroid game as well.
---
Until a new Metroid title is announced, this signature will not change. 3/17/2012