Is there any word at all on when the Nintendo Network launches?

#1Gaming KingPosted 3/18/2012 2:57:04 AM
I mean, has there been any real Nintendo Network news at all? Doesn't Tetrarhythm FINAL FANTASY come out fairly soon? I just can't take it. We know Nintendo Network is coming out before Wii U does. And my gosh, I need something cool to happen in the world of vidja. I'm so stoked for any big Nintendo news. There's no way they can sit on all of it all the way to E3.

So, anything solid, or any rumors regarding announcements?
---
Number of people who would "totally [censored] Penny" from Advance Wars DOR: 17
SAVE DERPY HOOVES from the foul hooves of censorship and bigotry!
#2BenzychenzPosted 3/18/2012 3:56:21 AM
Theatrhythm came out Feb 16, it doesn't do anything special.
I guess wait till E3.
---
Favourite games: Kingdom Hearts, Xenoblade, Paper Mario, Pokemon HG/SS, Ratchet and Clank 3, Zelda: The Wind Waker, Yoshi's Island, Jak 2
#3Gaming King(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2012 3:59:18 AM
Any advice on how to not kill myself while waiting for E3?
---
#4LePhenomPosted 3/18/2012 6:23:43 AM
By not dying. That way you can't kill yourself!
#5Gaming King(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2012 12:36:55 PM
Hold on, though, if Tetrarhythm is out, and it has Nintendo Network on the box, does that mean Japan has Nintendo Network? Or is Nintendo Network at the moment just a re-skinned Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection?
---
#6harvestmoonmikePosted 3/18/2012 12:46:06 PM
Gaming King posted...
is Nintendo Network at the moment just a re-skinned Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection?

Yes.
---
My SSB4 roster prediction/wishlist: http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/3438/harvestmikeroster5.png
#7andrea987Posted 3/18/2012 2:01:29 PM
In Europe the eshop will be closed for maintenance on the 20th of march. Don't know if is a worldwide thing and what they'll be doing, let's hope is something good.
#8lp913Posted 3/18/2012 2:10:06 PM(edited)
andrea987 posted...
In Europe the eshop will be closed for maintenance on the 20th of march. Don't know if is a worldwide thing and what they'll be doing, let's hope is something good.

Could be Nintendo Network related..........after all, at that point it will be only mere hours before Kid Icarus launches worldwide in all territories and it IS the first retail branded Nintendo Network game *EDIT* across all regions *end EDIT* so it looks to be a moderate chance that the 3DS will see a update just for NN compatibility, we'll see.
---
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]
#9leeko_linkPosted 3/18/2012 6:28:16 PM
"Is there any word at all on when the Nintendo Network launches?"

Nintendo had never announce anything of a Nintendo Network at all, all they did was slap a freaking logo on the box cover. That means game which got that logo would probably had Nintendo Network support in the future when Nintendo do get the service up and running.
#10Gaming King(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2012 8:56:09 PM
lp913 posted...
andrea987 posted...

Could be Nintendo Network related..........after all, at that point it will be only mere hours before Kid Icarus launches worldwide in all territories and it IS the first retail branded Nintendo Network game *EDIT* across all regions *end EDIT* so it looks to be a moderate chance that the 3DS will see a update just for NN compatibility, we'll see.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, YEEEEESSSSS!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoyGctt3Tuc
---