Whoa a console with HD graphics and online gaming with a gamertag!!

#61glyde69Posted 3/21/2012 7:30:36 PM
The Gaming King was pawned in his argument with FTW.
---
Gamer Tag: Wally Digital PSN name: Wally Digital Wii Code:2550-7930-3602-5785
#62LinetrixPosted 3/22/2012 6:27:49 AM
TheDarkNerd posted...

You're that type of arrogant that isn't even worth arguing with. The kind that never moves an inch. The kind that fashions himself some kind of f***ing demi-god.
Flip your perspective. Read your own argument. This is basically how you would summarize the way you've acted in this thread.

Why are you talking to yourself?
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#63JKatarnPosted 3/22/2012 9:02:11 AM
SSJMario posted...
Wow, arguing about something so subjective as someone's opinion of which console had better games...

Do I think the Wii had the best line-up this generation? No, but I can see someone who can say that. SMG and SMG2 were both one of the greatest games this generation.

I'm not even going to pick which games I think is the greatest this generation or which console is "best". The Wii and PS3 both offered a great range of my game interest that I can say that. Someone who picks or even belittles someone's opinion of a winner in an era of console is just fooling themselves on who is the fanboy.

Agreed, it's quite a bit more fun/less stressful to play and enjoy the games you like than to make numerous vain attempts to convince the internet community that your preferences are "correct", people have differing tastes in clothes, music, food, television, movies etc. - why should their choice of game platform/games be any different? I'd hate to live in a world where everybody shared my tastes in everything, it would be terribly monotonous.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 460 Superclocked
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#64TheDarkNerdPosted 3/22/2012 3:02:56 PM

Why are you talking to yourself?

Not sure what you're getting at. Implication of alt? Implication of similar attitudes?
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif
#65AlianjaroPosted 3/22/2012 5:00:37 PM

MegaWinFTW posted...
Sorry to burst your bubble MewtwoEx, but most of the gaming community views the Wii as a bit of a joke.

360 and PS3 on the other hand, now they actually have a game library. Not a slant against Nintendo as a whole btw, just the Wii, which was awful.

It's quite funny to see the mental gymnastics involved when someone implies the PS3/360 had no good games while trying to champion the Wii.

---
Yet another guy who says the top selling console is awful... Most of the gaming community sees the wii as a joke? No. thats a verbal gymnastic to hide your opinion by using that old "everybody says..." trick.

#66AlianjaroPosted 3/22/2012 5:20:32 PM

K the topic is getting more like "Wii Gamers are fanboys". Ok men, lemme tell you. Your not cooler by attacking a particular console. Sorry but it looks lame. REALLY lame. Looks like the only way to end this ******* fight is to censor my opinion... Ok then you bunch of babies (this is adressed to the guilty ones. If you dont feel concerned, then youre not).

#67TheDarkNerdPosted 3/22/2012 5:39:59 PM
"Wii Gamers" is not synonymous with "people who think the Wii has the better library". It's quite possible for someone to play the Wii for a few games they love, and still own the other consoles for the games they can only play there, feeling said consoles have a better selection.

The fallacy is thinking that because one selection is better than another, that the other selection is bad.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif
#68ZvolTxPosted 3/22/2012 5:44:39 PM
Gaming King posted...
You're that type of arrogant that isn't even worth arguing with. The kind that never moves an inch. The kind that fashions himself some kind of f***ing demi-god.

Okay let me start out by saying I have only have, and only will, ever own Nintendo systems, as I am a Nintendo Pure of sorts... But even then, you sir are describing yourself in your post. I would consider myself a Fanboy for Nintendo, but I'm not a blind Fanboy.

Yes, Wii outsold other consoles this gen, but the majority were from casual people who enjoyed the simple motion controls. Yes, I also believe that Call of Duty is casual gaming, but that doesn't mean it isn't hardcore of sorts. Call of Duty is comparable to SSB in the fact that it is casual in the sorts that it has widespread appeal and everyone and their uncle has played it, due to the simple idea of "easy to learn, hard to master". Wii does have many good games, but the amount of these good games (I'm talking AAA) doesn't quite match the other offerings. The Wii on a hardware standpoint is obviously the weakest aswell. As much as I like Nintendo, they lost the race this gen in terms of hardware and software. Yes, the Wii has its gems, but they don't come in quite the capacity of that of the other systems, and to claim otherwise is just being absolutely ignorant. Am I a Nintendo Fanboy? Yes. Do I usually admit to being such? No. And I don't do so due to the fact that most people associate being a Nintendo fan to the likes of acting childish and completely disregarding the facts at all costs, just as you are doing.

Tl;dr

Stop being a hypocrite.
---
Check me out on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/user/ZvolTx
Official buttslapper of the Secret Cool People's Board
#69ZvolTxPosted 3/22/2012 5:55:54 PM
Oh and to add on to the previous post...
I'm not at liberty to say any of the consoles have BETTER games than any other, as they all have high quality games, its just the games which most people know as being highly praised and have been universally been met with good reception, are more numerous across the other consoles, although this is mostly due to the much greater 3rd party support of the other consoles, it seems.
---
Check me out on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/user/ZvolTx
Official buttslapper of the Secret Cool People's Board