If wii u's worst looking game looked like metal gear solid 4 I'd be ok with that

#11SS4_NamreppivPosted 3/21/2012 3:39:07 PM
Think back to the PS2, it was the weakest console, yet had the highest install base, while you can try to blame Nintendo for not making the Wii an uber powerful system, it won this Gen. Several of the titles could have been released for it that were not, but the 3rd party developers were too lazy to try. But anyway, the next round is coming, so we'll see who walks away with the profits this time.
---
http://renowhere.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/what-is.gif
#12LinetrixPosted 3/22/2012 3:31:55 AM
knightimexdrone: "If Wii U's worst looking game looked like an excellent looking game, I'd be ok with that because I don't care about graphics"

Does not compute...
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#13Lord_of_BeefDipPosted 3/22/2012 4:26:53 AM
knightimexdrone: "If Wii U's worst looking game looked like an excellent looking game, I'd be ok with that because I don't care about graphics"

Does not compute...

And that poster said nothing about not caring for graphics in general, just that he wanted the lower tier to look like current gens upper tier. In other words, as long as their is a noticeable upgrade, it would be acceptable. So I don't see where you're equating wanting an acceptable limit with "graphics don't matter."

Reading comprehension FTW,
---
Ridley: "If you've got size problems, I feel bad for you son. I've got 99 problems and being big ain't one." -omegamarth
#14LinetrixPosted 3/22/2012 4:38:35 AM
Lord_of_BeefDip posted...
blah blah blah

You obviously need to lurk more. Get to know knightimexdrone better. Hint: he is you typical Nintendrone that thinks graphics don't matter......................for the Wii. The only thing that matters..................for the Wii.................is the number of consoles sold.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#15Lord_of_BeefDipPosted 3/22/2012 5:51:45 AM
Linetrix posted...
Lord_of_BeefDip posted...
blah blah blah

You obviously need to lurk more. Get to know knightimexdrone better. Hint: he is you typical Nintendrone that thinks graphics don't matter......................for the Wii. The only thing that matters..................for the Wii.................is the number of consoles sold.

Oh, I make no pretense of knowing who he is, rather I was referring to that post in particular. You however are a known troll on these boards, that much I can say for certain. So regardless of his status, fanboy or not, you are more in the wrong with your antics than he is. (Unless he trolls other boards, in which case you two would be equal)

And I believe this is the first time you've ever directly replied to one of my posts (Since I do post on this board rather frequently), maybe it was the user name change that did it.
---
Ridley: "If you've got size problems, I feel bad for you son. I've got 99 problems and being big ain't one." -omegamarth
#16Gunjak0Posted 3/22/2012 6:30:20 AM
How many topics of the same name have you made knightimex????

i can remember a few, just wait for e3 im sure youll be happy with the graphics. Could have just put this in another thread!