Hint?, Epic Mickey 2 will be on a next gen console

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Hint?, Epic Mickey 2 will be on a next gen console

User Info: kinglink13

kinglink13
4 years ago#1
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=174109#p591187

So Geoff says it's coming to next gen as well, and we all know the only next gen console coming out this year is the Wii U and that the 720/PS4 are not even announced yet, and that it's Warren Spector and it's Epic Mickey, so either they will confirm a Wii U version on GT.TV or they are waiting till E3 2012 to announce it.
Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft = Epic

User Info: Tottentanz

Tottentanz
4 years ago#2
If you go to my thread you will get the link to the link in your link that is the tweet source for your link which has a tweet within that link that talks about GTTV on Spike and a debut/world reveal with Warren Spector.

User Info: Tempest717

Tempest717
4 years ago#3

If you go to my thread you will get the link to the link in your link that is the tweet source for your link which has a tweet within that link that talks about GTTV on Spike and a debut/world reveal with Warren Spector.

What happens if I go to both your links at the same time?
Official King of the Time Travelers 3DS/Vita/PSP Board
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF

User Info: kinglink13

kinglink13
4 years ago#4
Tottentanz posted...

You just confused me lol.
Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft = Epic

User Info: Fyrus797

Fyrus797
4 years ago#5
Tottentanz posted...

linkception???

hmm, this might be a good chance for me to go grab a use EM to see if its any good so i can decide whether or not to get EM2 for Wii U
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.Voltaire

User Info: GuessMyUserName

GuessMyUserName
4 years ago#6
Judging by the tweet, it looks like he's doing that idiotic thing where people still refer to PS3/360 as "next-gen"

Either way I don't care, I thought Epic Mickey 1 sucked hard so I'm not exactly going to be excited about the sequel.
http://img.imgcake.com/GuessMyUserName/gmunlolpngmypngdu.png
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Hint?, Epic Mickey 2 will be on a next gen console

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived