Hint?, Epic Mickey 2 will be on a next gen console

#1kinglink13Posted 3/21/2012 5:31:58 PM
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=174109#p591187

So Geoff says it's coming to next gen as well, and we all know the only next gen console coming out this year is the Wii U and that the 720/PS4 are not even announced yet, and that it's Warren Spector and it's Epic Mickey, so either they will confirm a Wii U version on GT.TV or they are waiting till E3 2012 to announce it.
---
Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft = Epic
#2TottentanzPosted 3/21/2012 6:17:41 PM
If you go to my thread you will get the link to the link in your link that is the tweet source for your link which has a tweet within that link that talks about GTTV on Spike and a debut/world reveal with Warren Spector.
#3Tempest717Posted 3/21/2012 6:19:33 PM

If you go to my thread you will get the link to the link in your link that is the tweet source for your link which has a tweet within that link that talks about GTTV on Spike and a debut/world reveal with Warren Spector.

What happens if I go to both your links at the same time?
---
Official King of the Time Travelers 3DS/Vita/PSP Board
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
#4kinglink13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2012 6:55:39 PM
Tottentanz posted...

You just confused me lol.
---
Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft = Epic
#5Fyrus797Posted 3/21/2012 8:28:12 PM
Tottentanz posted...

linkception???

hmm, this might be a good chance for me to go grab a use EM to see if its any good so i can decide whether or not to get EM2 for Wii U
---
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.Voltaire
#6GuessMyUserNamePosted 3/21/2012 8:38:20 PM
Judging by the tweet, it looks like he's doing that idiotic thing where people still refer to PS3/360 as "next-gen"

Either way I don't care, I thought Epic Mickey 1 sucked hard so I'm not exactly going to be excited about the sequel.
---
http://img.imgcake.com/GuessMyUserName/gmunlolpngmypngdu.png