The people hating on Wii U because of the CPU are showing their age

#71PippythePoopPosted 7/20/2012 3:56:57 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
JKatarn posted...
Based on the fact that we have no concrete specs for any of tne next generation consoles, any "discussion" of their supposed power or lack thereof is nothing but fanboy/detractor blather.

no there's common sense too.

There's very little common sense in threads like this.

Just a bunch of chest-beating and "My favorite console RULEZ!" silliness and hyperbole.

You want common sense? Nintendo started work on their next generation console at least one, perhaps even two years before the other Big 2. Also, Nintendo is much more concerned about the cost to manufacture their consoles and the pricepoint at which they enter the market. Using that rather rudimentary logic, the parts going into the Wii U will not be as advanced as those going into Microsoft's and Sony's new machines.

But talking common sense to a Fanboy or a Troll is a lost cause. Fanboy's are not capable of understanding, and Trolls either don't care or chose to ignore points they cannot counter.
---
You DO NOT want a Blue Waffle for breakfast. Trust me.
#72DarkZV2BetaPosted 7/20/2012 8:40:52 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
Do you people really think the other consoles won't have it? Maybe even a better version of it on a faster cpu...

Didn't say they wouldn't.
Try harder. ;D
---
Gamers: We want better performance in Dark Souls! PC Port plx!
FromSoft: So you want framerate issues on PC?! OK!
#73DemonDog666Posted 7/20/2012 11:27:26 AM
WM_PMC posted...
And, if you understand anything about business, common sense dictates that the next Sony and Microsoft systems will not be that much more powerful than the WiiU.

Wrong, common sense dictates they won't break the bank on expensive consoles, but they are going to be releasing probably 2 years after wiiU and they could come out with something reasonably priced now that's more powerful then the wiiU not to mention wiiU has to exhaust resources on the tablet controller so theoretically even if wiiU and ps4 were the same power ps4 could put more towards the games and the next consoles are certain to be more powerful then wiiU.

PippythePoop posted...
There's very little common sense in threads like this.

Just a bunch of chest-beating and "My favorite console RULEZ!" silliness and hyperbole.

You want common sense? Nintendo started work on their next generation console at least one, perhaps even two years before the other Big 2. Also, Nintendo is much more concerned about the cost to manufacture their consoles and the pricepoint at which they enter the market. Using that rather rudimentary logic, the parts going into the Wii U will not be as advanced as those going into Microsoft's and Sony's new machines.

But talking common sense to a Fanboy or a Troll is a lost cause. Fanboy's are not capable of understanding, and Trolls either don't care or chose to ignore points they cannot counter.

I know there isn't much but I'm using it in here and you seem to.

DarkZV2Beta posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Do you people really think the other consoles won't have it? Maybe even a better version of it on a faster cpu...

Didn't say they wouldn't.
Try harder. ;D

You implied it would make a difference, when it wouldn't.
#74DarkZV2BetaPosted 7/20/2012 11:38:42 AM
DemonDog666 posted...

Still wrong.
---
#75DemonDog666Posted 7/20/2012 12:27:29 PM
DarkZV2Beta posted...
DemonDog666 posted...

Still wrong.

No I'm not you're just a big baby who has nothing to argue but semantics
#76DarkZV2BetaPosted 7/20/2012 12:36:59 PM
You're not doing very well...
---
#77DemonDog666Posted 7/20/2012 9:30:33 PM
DarkZV2Beta posted...
You're not doing very well...

talking to yourself now
#78DarkZV2BetaPosted 7/20/2012 10:09:19 PM
Not really.
---